5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AlfaOBD Known Changes 5th Gen

Those funtions dont work because your trans and bcm dont have the sensors to supply the data….
If those DATA show up on the UC4 screen, then they are available from the ECU and BCM. Showing them on the DIC is another issue.

The way I read it his were showing but not working on the big screen.

I added the pages and some gauges work but no
g force data, no pitch/roll,
and the launch control function and some other things dont work.

Last edited:
The way I read it his were showing but not working on the big screen.

I added the pages and some gauges work but no g force data, no pitch/roll,
and the launch control function and some other things dont work.
I don't know what software he is running, but the pages stop working with the 39.7 update if the truck did not came with the pages enabled from the factory. G-force pitch and roll should be in the Airbag module, I think.

I added the off road pages via alfaobd last week. They worked great, roll and pitch sensors, the performance page as well. Today, get in and they are both gone. Check bcm settings with Alfa and they are still all set to yes. Any ideas on why and how I can get them back? I tried toggling from no back to yes - no joy. TIA

I added the off road pages via alfaobd last week. They worked great, roll and pitch sensors, the performance page as well. Today, get in and they are both gone. Check bcm settings with Alfa and they are still all set to yes. Any ideas on why and how I can get them back? I tried toggling from no back to yes - no joy. TIA
Are they still in the cluster, just not on the radio? That’s what happened to mine too. I tried the toggle Alfa and nothing. I factory reset the radio and they came back for about a day and then disappeared again. They are still there in the cluster, but not the radio

Anyone swap radios from 5' in to 8.4" and use alfa obd to enable steering wheels controls? I have 22 bh went to a 8.4 radio non nav from a 2020 3500 but my steering wheel volume and phone controls dont work. Seems there has to be something for software to recognize new radio. Everything else works.

Are they still in the cluster, just not on the radio? That’s what happened to mine too. I tried the toggle Alfa and nothing. I factory reset the radio and they came back for about a day and then disappeared again. They are still there in the cluster, but not the radio
Nope, gone from the cluster too. Weird and I can't get it back. It's like FCA found out and reset me!

Nope, gone from the cluster too. Weird and I can't get it back. It's like FCA found out and reset me!
That’s actually what happened. You need to disable connected services in alfaobd. If that doesn’t work, you need to remove the telematics box in order to keep them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back