5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
We have materials for our 5th Gen Ram 1500 Rear Tow Hook Brackets back in stock. Currently we are looking at 3 business day lead time for bare steel and 3 week lead time for powder coated. We are working on getting ahead on these and having both bare steel and powder coated versions in stock and ready to ship. These allow you to mount Ram TRX rear tow hooks to your 5th Gen Ram 1500. We have some Mopar TRX tow hooks in stock as well.

We have lots of 30" light bar brackets in stock and another 200 sets next to the welding table getting tig welded up as we have time. These allow you to mount a 30" light bar behind the lower grill of the front bumper. These are a super popular item and are in stock and ready to ship. They come powder coated already.
You can also save some money by purchasing this a kit that includes Brackets, Hardware, Wiring, and Light Bar.

We have tons of reverse light kits in stock and ready to ship for those running our Rear Tow Hook Brackets. This has been a super popular item to add to our Tow Hook Brackets. We have lots of options from plug and play to kits that allow you to run a switch and control the main beam manually. We have some that work with brake lights, tail lights and reverse lights and some that work only with tail lights and reverse lights. Almost too many options on these. If you can dream it, we probably have a solution. We also have the Diode Dynamics kits for those you without our Rear Tow Hook Brackets. A few options are posted below but there are others as well. If you want to contact me and tell me what you want, I can direct you to the best kit or kits in your arear of need.

We have a ton of new parts out now as well. Please feel free peruse our site and let us know what we can help you with.

ramButz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
since your making parts for our trucks.was wondering if you could make some "CarbonFiber"hood inserts like they do for the "TRX..since no one else is doing so...just asking 😉

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 76

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
since your making parts for our trucks.was wondering if you could make some "CarbonFiber"hood inserts like they do for the "TRX..since no one else is doing so...just asking 😉
That is something I’d have to outsource for sure. I can contact a few people and try to get a rough idea on cost to develop and cost to produce and see if that would be anywhere close to reasonable.

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
I would get something like this, but only if it sits flush unlike my OEM ones LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread