5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

400 members

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Or GCN, Granite Crystal Night?
And when a guy says "Just my opinion", you can't beat him up. :giggle:
Granite Crystal Metallic. And I wasn't beating you up, just jumping on the sarcasm train ;)

HemiDude

Reaction score
ive had a 5th gen owner WAVE at me and i was so confused. i waved just because but it clicked a few miles down the road lol i thought it was only a jeep and motorcycle thing :ROFLMAO: :LOL:
I find myself nodding at 5th gen drivers as I pass by, while I check their trucks out

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I find myself nodding at 5th gen drivers as I pass by, while I check their trucks out
I’ve seen quite a few where I live but none really customized all pretty stock. I do envy owners with the night edition and sport hoods!

HemiDude

Reaction score
I’ve seen quite a few where I live but none really customized all pretty stock. I do envy owners with the night edition and sport hoods!
Funny, I didn't want either of those when I bought my last Ram. Not a huge of a totally blacked out, guess I got enough of that look back in the '80s. It has grown on me with this truck, plus I can always add a splash of character like I did with the orange hood emblem overlays.

Users who are viewing this thread