5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

400 members

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
@NoBrakes is our 200th member.

We are gaining pretty good. I unfortunately didn't take notice to who or when the 100th member joined.

This is becoming an even better resource as more and more people join the conversations and some of us have even taken ownership, while others are painfully waiting.

263a.png

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I might have been # 177 but I didn't get a "SHOUT OUT"!!! LOL

Keep up the good work. Great forum with lots of info
263a.png

D

Deleted member103

ONLY 200 ? Damn, just got done telling 'HK' we #'d in the Thousands ! Yikes, if they check the website all my "credibility" will vanish ! ?
1f628.png

Any way you could Fudge the Numbers, least till we hear back ?
1f914.png

1f617.png

263a.png
!

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
At the rate we are growing here we may have thousands by the time they check @LOU.2

Wish I would have noticed 100 to see how we have grown from then til now.

D

Deleted member103

2019REBEL said:
Yea yea that's great, BUT . . . whose got the MOST "rewards" Points built-up, and where can we "Cash them In"? Is there a Gift Catalog somewhere on the Site ?
1f914.png

icon_lol.gif

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
@firecadet613 yours is 92, Devildodge can see them because he's a moderator, the member numbers appear in the members list for admin and moderation tasks. Whether there is another way to see them I'm not too sure.

They also aren't entirely accurate as the forum still assigns a member number to spam registrations and registrations that aren't approved and deleted. I've seen some member numbers in the 280's but 204 is the actual active number of members we have right now.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
All I did originally is went to memebers page. Each page is 30 members.

@SoCal Truck. 163
@firecadet613. 74

Like jared said some spots are taken up by spammers and some members have never been active.

I just happened to notice our 200th member and thought that was a pretty big milestone.

So glad everyone is here and this is a great place to talk and discuss 5th Gen Rams.
263a.png

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
we have 91 members who have posted more than once.

That is pretty good for a site that is as specific as 5th Gen Rams.

@Jared Balfour has done us all a great service as I have glanced at other sites specific to and other long term forums with sections for 5th gen and this is by far and wide the best there is.

Great times to be a Ram fan, whether longtime, first time or still pondering.

Remeber as your trucks arrive to post them in their own thread in the Members Truck Section. Be sure to post a pic or 10 and info on options, ordering and waiting experience or if you just strolled into the Ram dealer and drove it home.

mikemcfarland

Reaction score
not sure where to post this- hey Jared. just wondering if you could increase the "latest posts" from 5 to 10 or even 20?
once they leave it is a pain in the **** to see what i missed. "hot threads" is good - but if your checking the forum daily (like me and a few others-im sure) we want the most CURRENT conversations. i know we can source it by going back to each thread but i think it would help the "everyday guys"

Users who are viewing this thread