5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3.5” Readylift (customizing) 2019-20 Ram Rebel

PROJO

Reaction score
I’m currently running part of the 3.5” Readylift on my ram rebel - has the top strut spacer, rear spacers, and upper control arms.

took off the preloaded spacer, to get the smooth ride back - Would you guys recommend the 2.5” motofab spacer or 3” spacer, to get rid of the non leveled looK? Currently, sits lower in the front

running 35” ko2/ 20x10 -18 fuel mavericks
It currently sits lower up front as I took away height from the preloaded spacer on the kit.
1DFD4036-4CCC-4865-8937-156A306B7437.jpeg

Ram1500rsm

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with that stance. Do you have a spare 35 tire with the matching wheels ? Put that in your truck bed and should be enough to drop your rear about 1/2" lol. if it's not enough, then add a steel bumper. Sounds funny but the factory coils doesn't seem to hold much weight before they sag badly. if you raise the front to sit flat against the rear then even silly 200 lbs will have you looking higher in the front let alone 400lbs in the tongue with a small trailer. Nobody should be recommending 2.5 or 3" top spacers for your IFS. i know is not what you want to hear but If you want those big top spacers like that consider doing a bracket lift then you lift 4" with those big blocks on factory struts.
Otherwise your truck looks good and still have the function of a truck in current config.

PROJO

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with that stance. Do you have a spare 35 tire with the matching wheels ? Put that in your truck bed and should be enough to drop your rear about 1/2" lol. if it's not enough, then add a steel bumper. Sounds funny but the factory coils doesn't seem to hold much weight before they sag badly. if you raise the front to sit flat against the rear then even silly 200 lbs will have you looking higher in the front let alone 400lbs in the tongue with a small trailer. Nobody should be recommending 2.5 or 3" top spacers for your IFS. i know is not what you want to hear but If you want those big top spacers like that consider doing a bracket lift then you lift 4" with those big blocks on factory struts.
Otherwise your truck looks good and still have the function of a truck in current config.

Thank you, for the advice. I was actually thinking of installing either the Bilstein 5100s to get 1" or 2 - other option is to purchase a higher end suspension kit (Falcon Shocks all around, which would give me a front lift, too.

Ram1500rsm

Reaction score
Thank you, for the advice. I was actually thinking of installing either the Bilstein 5100s to get 1" or 2 - other option is to purchase a higher end suspension kit (Falcon Shocks all around, which would give me a front lift, too.
Yes, anything that get rid of the big spacer you have at the top will be light years better since you have a 4x4 truck and even more if you're going to be using the truck offroad. If you need a little extra lift boost, then use the 1/2" top spacer. At least with that you still keep your CV's from cycling properly without over extending them. You already have aftermarket UCA's so you could even dial more caster if you needed to do so.

Here you have more info on 5100's for your Rebel.

PROJO

Reaction score
Yes, anything that get rid of the big spacer you have at the top will be light years better since you have a 4x4 truck and even more if you're going to be using the truck offroad. If you need a little extra lift boost, then use the 1/2" top spacer. At least with that you still keep your CV's from cycling properly without over extending them. You already have aftermarket UCA's so you could even dial more caster if you needed to do so.

Here you have more info on 5100's for your Rebel.

Would you consider purchasing the Bilstein 5100s for the Rebel, to gain the 2" of lift?

Users who are viewing this thread