5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Ram 1500 Current Owners - Discussion, Feedback, and Problems

Damn brother sorry to Hear that. Hopefully they can figure it out im a timely fashion. Did the dealer give you a loaner?

I’m still waiting on the software to be available to my dealer to try to fix my cylinder misfire cold start issue. I’m also now having an issue where the driver side window is slower than the passenger side, and it won’t automatically go up anymore.
Mine just started doing that today. Have you called the dealer to see what it might be? I’m dropping mine off Thursday for other issues and now I have to add this one.

Has any replaced their Halogen Rear Cargo Light bulbs with LED Bulbs? I tried the Diode Dynamics bulbs that I used in my 2019 shortly after buying the truck but they caused interference with the key fob when the lights were on so I swapped them back to the stock bulbs. I would still like to switch them out if any will work without interfering with the key fob.

Have any of you installed one of the generic bed steps that fit?
I did get one of Amazon's steps and it did not fit. Could not line-up the little boob that should drop in the hole.

If you have, what brand/where you got it.
I don't want to pay $400 plus for the OEM
Thanks
Screenshot 2024-10-21 122500.jpg

I have the OEM one, it works well. Just hangs a bit low in the back as they added that black plastic trim under the bumper that is already low and this sits under that.

I did get one of Amazon's steps and it did not fit. Could not line-up the little boob that should drop in the hole.

Thanks
View attachment 191572
Search eBay for the OEM step - it can be found much cheaper. Do not buy a generic... it is nowhere near the same quality (get what you pay for). The generic started rusting in mere days of winter road salt weather... OEM is still rust-free over a year later.

Anyone have a possible part number for the tungsten wheel/rim? Not seeing it on any mopar parts page.

Thanks
View attachment 191572
I paid $400 for a Mopar bed step because I didn't want to wait on a '25 Night Limited with the bed utility group to arrive at the dealer. It fits my '25 Night Limited but is hitting the tailpipe and bumper when retracted. Mopar and the dealer's parts dept says it will fit according to my VIN. My dealer's service manager is ordering another one to try to figure out what's going on. The '25s that come from the factory with the bed utility group are different or modified in some way -- just don't know yet how.

I have the OEM one, it works well. Just hangs a bit low in the back as they added that black plastic trim under the bumper that is already low and this sits under that.
Does yours hit the bumper and tailpipe when retracted? What's ur part number?

Mine does not hit the bumper or tailpipe when retracted. It came with the truck so sorry I don't know the part number off hand.
Oh, I thought you meant you got an OEM one after you got your truck. Apparently, they're coming from the factory with a different or modified part than the one that Mopar says will fit.

Oh, I thought you meant you got an OEM one after you got your truck. Apparently, they're coming from the factory with a different or modified part than the one that Mopar says will fit.
Keep us updated on what you find out. I was considering the oem bed step but will hold off for now.

[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]]]" data-quote="swine" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Mine did not, I was told they quit keying them in 2024

So dumb. I’ve found that you can buy the lock cylinder now. It’s all about profit. Not including the bed extender components, no RamBox internal dividers… disappointing.

This is the same exact model that I bought and it did not fit. Maybe I did not try hard enough!

Mine just started doing that today. Have you called the dealer to see what it might be? I’m dropping mine off Thursday for other issues and now I have to add this one.
My dealer actually had the software and applied the update. Two days going now, and my cold start rough idle CEL issue hasn’t reared its head back.

My dealer actually had the software and applied the update. Two days going now, and my cold start rough idle CEL issue hasn’t reared its head back.
I had the same applied and good results so far. I still experience some strange shifting, I’m at 680 miles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back