5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Ram 1500 Current Owners - Discussion, Feedback, and Problems

On forum ram-rho.com an Aug 29 posting reply to the misfire thread said this: "...It is the new world of R&D, "Release and develop" instead of "research and develop".

And from the same thread, Oct 2, 2024 reply:
"Here is the latest Ram engineering star case from a week ago for the misfire condition.

S24080000102 states wire harness rubbing on back of head causing this condition.."

dot.report Bulletins

Information on public service bulletin S2408000102

Sigh. Beta testing having to be done by unpaid early adopter owners. Just sad.

Picked up mine on Saturday, on Sunday I realized the rear seat, driver side floor mat retainer disc wasn’t attached to the carpet. Dealer has to order entirely new rear carpet to fix 🤷🏻‍♂️
Yesterday I noticed the same thing on my Tungsten, and only on the drivers side!

It looks like I made a good decision by getting the new 2024 last March.rams.jpeg

Last edited:
On forum ram-rho.com an Aug 29 posting reply to the misfire thread said this: "...It is the new world of R&D, "Release and develop" instead of "research and develop".

And from the same thread, Oct 2, 2024 reply:
"Here is the latest Ram engineering star case from a week ago for the misfire condition.

S24080000102 states wire harness rubbing on back of head causing this condition.."

dot.report Bulletins

Information on public service bulletin S2408000102

Sigh. Beta testing having to be done by unpaid early adopter owners. Just sad.
before when I brought my truck in, it was only 2 cylinders misfiring. Now it’s 5 cylinders. Dropped it off and they’ll do some more tests. Maybe change the coils and plugs on the 5/6 cylinders idk. I’ve got a loaner for 5 days. We’ll see if that’s long enough to fix it. I have my doubts.

I have had my 2025 rebel for 2000 plus kms and about one month. Zero issues at all, amazing truck. It is quiet, smooth, refined and fast. Gets decent fuel economy for a big truck with over 400hp running on all terrains and drives like a dream. All of the tech works good , best truck I have had the pleasure of owning.

I have had my 2025 rebel for 2000 plus kms and about one month. Zero issues at all, amazing truck. It is quiet, smooth, refined and fast. Gets decent fuel economy for a big truck with over 400hp running on all terrains and drives like a dream. All of the tech works good , best truck I have had the pleasure of owning.

This is where I sit with my 2025 Rebel right now... lets hope nothing changes.

Dealership called after 3 hours. Said they actually had the flash update for the truck’s misfiring cylinder issues. Applied it and it’s ready to pick up. Fingers crossed. Would be happy as hell to get over this hump and begin to enjoy the truck.

A warm hello from Germany,
I have a request for the owners of a 2025 RAM 1500. It seems that RAM has finally come up with a footrest for the left foot ?
Could someone please post some photos of it here?

I drive a 2022 RAM 1500 and have slight problems with my left foot on long distances, something I never had in my previous Jeep GC WK2 (w/ a dead pedal). So, a add-on dead pedal could possibly help. Maybe it's possible to retrofit the solution from the 2025 model?

Thank you all and have a wonderful weekend,
I happened to be installing a set of all-weather floor mats today.

Attachments

• IMG_2148[2].JPG
    IMG_2148[2].JPG
    233.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2149[1].JPG
    IMG_2149[1].JPG
    262 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2155[1].JPG
    IMG_2155[1].JPG
    151.9 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Back