5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Ram 1500 Current Owners - Discussion, Feedback, and Problems

Right about when mine happened. Do the dealerships have the software yet? I was waiting for a call, they said hopefully in a few weeks (that was 2 weeks ago)
Not sure if mine does. Service center is closed on the weekends so calling tomorrow to see

Well had the truck for 2 days now.
Having trouble figuring out how to create custom screens in the HUD for some reason it don’t give me any options to select. I’m sure I am doing something wrong. To many darn features to try to figure out lol. I’m new to ram so imagine fish out of water. I could set my Chevys up in 2 minutes the way I wanted them. The lack of a true owners manual is also a drag for me! I love the way this truck rides OMG so nice!!
One complaint is this stereo is not as robust as my Bose systems were. This one seems to be lacking BASS response. I have it pegged to the top and it still needs more for my likening. The voice is clear and loud and the mids are ok. But it needs more Bass response for my liking. Again I am used to Bose systems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back