5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Ram 1500 Current Owners - Discussion, Feedback, and Problems

Picked my truck up yesterday from Koons in Virginia it’s about 200 miles away from me in Jersey. It drove like a dream, doesn’t high idle at cold start. Only thing I noticed once was that the first time I drove it it was a little jerky at about 5mph but that was the first time it was driven, after that I haven’t noticed it even at low speeds in DC traffic.

Things I’ve checked from this forums, all my features work, windows, everything is aligned properly body wise. All screens work, the ram boxes open with the buttons ( some here reported that they did not on their trucks).

I did baby it with top speed on I95 at about 75. mph for a little while but mostly between 50-65 due to traffic. The truck does NOT want to go slow it is so smooth and accelerates so quick it’s a fantastic ride in all facets. I went from 10mpg to about 17mpg on the trip home and used a little less than a 1/4 tank.
I agree, I love the way my Limited drives and its surprisingly quicker than what I thought it would be. I tried out the hands free driving and was really impressed with it...I was cruising down the highway in self drive mode getting a massage at the same time. that's why I'm so mad it keeps having to go back to the dealer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back