5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 RAM 1500 BIGHORN 3.0 I HURRICANE twin-turbo, SO, 420HP - check engine light

Does anyone have a Ram contact information? My new truck has already been in the shop for a month and they said they won’t have it fixed until middle of November.

I tried contacting Ram customer care number 1 (800) 521-2779, but it says offices closed when i attempted to call today and last Friday.
It looks like their office was closed last Friday and today for the Columbus Day long weekend I assume. I’ve been reaching out to my case manager for updates on expediting the delivery of my backordered PCM. My truck has been at the dealership for five weeks now, and it’s been very frustrating. I’m hoping they get back to me by tomorrow.

I noticed this for the first time over the weekend. I was coasting in the neighborhood, no throttle, about 15mph --- surge, surge, surge...
It is surging or is it the transmission nit knowing what gear it wants to be in? Cause mine does the same, but my thought is, we aren’t giving it gas and ROM’s don’t change change, my thought was transmission not knowing what to do at that speed.

And it's always while coasting, no throttle being applied and the transmission is slowing down the truck right?

Last edited:
Yeah I get the same thing happening here. It jolts you around badly. I feel like it’s torque converter or it hunting for which gear to be in. Man hope someone figures this out. I try not coasting anymore, just full throttles haha

i know for folks that want drive fast they got the ram they wanted totally feels like trans converter but has to be software

only reason i have not got rid of it it is so smooth quiet and more power just fix the low rpm surge love hearing people when they first drive one most are like omg it so nice make you not miss the hemi exhaust note

New flash for misfires. October 8th 2024

Attachments

• IMG_5981.png
    IMG_5981.png
    171.1 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_5982.png
    IMG_5982.png
    168 KB · Views: 27
i know same stuff think its new or same as our last update
So I got mine on the 9th this was released on the 8th. I don’t know if it was in the system already and I got the newest (this update) or it takes some time to show up and I have the last update. It says this new tsb supersedes the September tsb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back