5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 RAM 1500 BIGHORN 3.0 I HURRICANE twin-turbo, SO, 420HP - check engine light

yes there is a tsb just for misfire codes and in description it says customer may also have hesitation surging harsh shifting its on nhtsa website scroll down its under manufacturers communication 48 of them and then hit associated documents and get full description hope this helps
Have a possible link? Can’t seem to find it

yes there is a tsb just for misfire codes and in description it says customer may also have hesitation surging harsh shifting its on nhtsa website scroll down its under manufacturers communication 48 of them and then hit associated documents and get full description hope this helps
I wonder if using 91 would make a difference compared to 87 or 89

i use 93 me and dealer put 93 in together then i tried 87 light came on on dash telling me check owners manual for correct fuel and oil

Can you please provide an actual link to the TSB? I don't see the one you are talking about.

Only asking because I haven’t filled up my first tank yet and I’m temped to fill with 93 but a lot of people say the SO doesn’t need it unless towing
I have a little hiccup feeling on cold start now but nothing else

did you find tsb scroll all the way down on page you will find it over to the right manufacturer communications

Called my deal this morning for an update on my 25 and they just told me to give them until end of week.

In other news, I had the hood emblem on the loaner they gave me fly off on the highway this morning. :confused: Doesn't look like anybody tried to remove it, but not sure how it just flew off. Was going 60 mph when I just saw the black emblem fly away! Might have to order another one to replace this one. UGH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back