5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 RAM 1500 BIGHORN 3.0 I HURRICANE twin-turbo, SO, 420HP - check engine light

I am curious -
Do you guys get the email from RAM to rate your last visit every time that you take in the truck for service?
I respond to them, not sure if it makes any difference.
I also get an email from the dealer to rate their service.

The Dealer email survey is for their records and marketing. The National Ram email survey is for Ram as well as rating their Dealers networks. I'll assume they have a tier level, as to better compensation for top rated Dealers. Some dealers will call you to help with the ratings for the National surveys, so they use theirs to help them gauge your response for the National survey. I've had many Dealers of different manufactures call me and request I give a excellent rating on the National survey, and if there is an issue, allow them to resolve it before you fill out the National survey.

Back when I got the survey, I gave the dealer a good rating. A few weeks later I got the survey for Ram and I gave them a poor rating. Not sure if it means anything though.

My update: they reached out and said they are ordering a catalytic converter and is severely on back order. Ridiculous! On a brand new truck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back