5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Manufacturing Observations

Reaction score
The new high output sst’s are going to be badass I can’t wait to test drive once they hit the lots. A mechanic friend of mine said they have been bullet proof in the wagoneers, should be good.

Last edited:

HowDoYouTruck

Reaction score
A deafening silence.
I think we're all just holding our breath at this point. I did see that the new Limited that showed up at the high-end was only 300 away from my VIN. That doesn't mean anything since they don't build sequentially but it gives me hope, lol.

PetePA

Reaction score
Anyone have any good news to share?
I have a 2025 Bighorn parked outside my office window at work. Someone must have bought it last week. It has the night edition package and the 12.5" screen. It's billet silver. IT LOOKS AMAZING! 😎😎😎

GTRam

Reaction score
I have a 2025 Bighorn parked outside my office window at work. Someone must have bought it last week. It has the night edition package and the 12.5" screen. It's billet silver. IT LOOKS AMAZING! 😎😎😎

That's my color, maybe all I need is a Big Horn with RHO graphics and call it good :)

quarter piece

Reaction score
Got tired of waiting and no movement on my order. Went with the original plan and got a 2024 2500 Laramie diesel. Hope everything works out for those willing to wait on a 2025. Look forward to hearing about the new for ram powerplant.

Sent from my K118 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread