5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Manufacturing Observations

Ramboy13

Reaction score
found it finally. use the online shopping search the build search tool didnt show it for some reason
How are you doing it? I can filter on Limiteds, and then sort by cost (high to low). But when I see $89k, I don't know what options it has. The window sticker isn't available. How do you now if it has the Level A?

dcchris311

Reaction score
How are you doing it? I can filter on Limiteds, and then sort by cost (high to low). But when I see $89k, I don't know what options it has. The window sticker isn't available. How do you now if it has the Level A?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240606_193858_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240606_193858_Chrome.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20240606_193850_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240606_193850_Chrome.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_20240606_193914_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240606_193914_Chrome.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 20

dammitbobby

Reaction score
I think the issue is that it’s listed as limited level A in the packages but in the search it’s limited level 1 and since there is no limited level 1 package anymore it won’t show any.

dcchris311

Reaction score
I think the issue is that it’s listed as limited level A in the packages but in the search it’s limited level 1 and since there is no limited level 1 package anymore it won’t show any.
They removed it as an option to search for! Very interesting, it's like their reading the forum post. Limited Level A Equipment Group is no longer a search option.....

dammitbobby

Reaction score
They removed it as an option to search for! Very interesting, it's like their reading the forum post. Limited Level A Equipment Group is no longer a search option.....
It never was an option to search for. On rams website it’s listed as “Limited level 1 equipment group”. They changed the name of the equipment group to “limited level A” at some point but never changed it online.

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
It never was an option to search for. On rams website it’s listed as “Limited level 1 equipment group”. They changed the name of the equipment group to “limited level A” at some point but never changed it online.
I actually had the search showing both limited Level A and Limited level 1 yesterday afternoon. that search tool is so finicky about what you choose to the point its almost worthless. chevys was always very accurate.

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
sorry, I got real busy here yesterday afternoon and didnt see this post. the dealer came and swapped me loaners because they sold the one, I had. I didn't pay much attention after 1 pm yesterday. the search tool is really picky I was finding way down the list even when filtering highest to lowest.

dcchris311

Reaction score
It was on there, they had both options listed but now the Level A has been removed from the search.

dammitbobby

Reaction score
Does the “being built 3” in the top left corner under exact match mean 3 are being built? IMG_8677.png

Ramboy13

Reaction score
Does the “being built 3” in the top left corner under exact match mean 3 are being built? View attachment 184530
I think the "3" is just the footnote number. 1 = In Transit, 3 = Being Built, 4 = On Dealer Lot. If the tool is working right, you can filter on "Inventory Status" for these.
You should be able to click on the number itself, to get more information about what it means.

dammitbobby

Reaction score
I think the "3" is just the footnote number. 1 = In Transit, 3 = Being Built, 4 = On Dealer Lot. If the tool is working right, you can filter on "Inventory Status" for these.
You should be able to click on the number itself, to get more information about what it means.
That makes a lot more sense lol. I just had wishful thinking 🤣

PetePA

Reaction score
Limiteds production has just exceeded both Rebel and Lone Star for the first time. Getting close to Level A and Tungsten!

Edit: It's looking like all the rumors about them ramping up the Level A (and possibly Tungsten) immediately after the shutdown are trending in a true direction.

Edit 2: It appears that there has been exactly 27 days between ramp-ups. If that holds true, the next ramp up will be July 1. However, due to the shutdown, I would imagine the ramp up happens afterwards (so late July).

The BIG questions - will the next ramp up be Level A Limited? Will it include Tungsten? Will it be something lame like Tradesman HFE?

Attachments

• Trim.JPG
    Trim.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Trim.JPG
    Trim.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread