5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Manufacturing Observations

PetePA

Reaction score
Here's a quick update. I'll be traveling for work for a few days so wanted to get this posted prior to leaving. Limiteds continue to increase as a proportion of what's currently being produced just like the other trim levels did.

From looking at data for 2024 trims, I'd guess that the 2025 Limiteds are going to level out below Tradesmen in the Trim graph.

You can't see it in the graph because the graph is proportion of what's being produced... but the total number of vehicles that are In Transit or Being Build has dropped sharply over the past 10 days. Looks like they're shipping to dealers more rapidly over the past 1-2 weeks as the totals (including on dealer lot) are continuing to increase.

Only other thing mildly interesting is that 2024 old inventory sales are slowing slightly.

Attachments

• Trim.JPG
    Trim.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Year.JPG
    Year.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 13

lonepeak

Reaction score
Can you tell if any Limiteds shipping with group A equipment package? Hard to imagine a Limited or Tungsten buyer not wanting that.

Ramboy13

Reaction score
This is interesting. I searched on Forged Blue, nationwide, and there were two exact matches. One of them shows this:
1718670319528.png
I believe the River Rock is the same as FBM, based on paint codes. This could be very good news. Note to Anthony is next!!

dcchris311

Reaction score
Anthony just said he's not aware of FBM being off restriction, so not sure I understand what's going on. Tungsten is still restricted as well.
Dang, look like even dealers are having communication issues with Stellantis.

lonepeak

Reaction score
When will it all end and we can order these trucks with any and all options and get them within two months or less of order date? I'm not hearing much about the 4% under invoice these days although maybe Mark is still doing. Tried with phone calls and several emails to get a quote from Granger and never heard back. RAM seems like a house of cards for some truck trims. Rumors of July for Limiteds and Tungsten but will they have all options available? My local dealer is frustrated with process as well.

PetePA

Reaction score
When will it all end and we can order these trucks with any and all options and get them within two months or less of order date? I'm not hearing much about the 4% under invoice these days although maybe Mark is still doing. Tried with phone calls and several emails to get a quote from Granger and never heard back. RAM seems like a house of cards for some truck trims. Rumors of July for Limiteds and Tungsten but will they have all options available? My local dealer is frustrated with process as well.
I'd say August at absolute best for the Tungsten deliveries based on the timing between trim ramp ups. I think more realistically it will be mid to late September.

UNSAFE

Reaction score
And dealers don’t know and we’re not sure RAM knows.
It has been over 20 years since I've ordered a vehicle. This past January we ordered both a Ram 1500 Limited and a '24 Mustang vert. The Mustang was delivered in late March, approximately 10 weeks after the order was placed. In both situations the communication and updates from the manufacturer on the online order tracker was/is disappointing. Especially true with Stellantis/Ram as the estimated production date has slipped at least three times by a month or more. Frustrating for both buyers and dealers. I would expect some sort of update from Stellantis as to the cause/s of the manufacturing delays. Nothing but silence. This is my first Ram truck and so far Stellantis is not inspiring confidence in their product or processes and makes me question whether they were honest with their dealers.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It has been over 20 years since I've ordered a vehicle. This past January we ordered both a Ram 1500 Limited and a '24 Mustang vert. The Mustang was delivered in late March, approximately 10 weeks after the order was placed. In both situations the communication and updates from the manufacturer on the online order tracker was/is disappointing. Especially true with Stellantis/Ram as the estimated production date has slipped at least three times by a month or more. Frustrating for both buyers and dealers. I would expect some sort of update from Stellantis as to the cause/s of the manufacturing delays. Nothing but silence. This is my first Ram truck and so far Stellantis is not inspiring confidence in their product or processes and makes me question whether they were honest with their dealers.
If you've followed the forum recently, this is the new Stellantis way.

FCA wasn't like this, I had my '19 Ram in under 45 days, back in the summer of 2018. Even less time for my '16 F150 in the summer of 2016, with timely answers when I made order status inquiries.

Ramboy13

Reaction score
It honestly seems to be drying up even more the last couple of weeks (the information). It is incredibly frustrating.

UNSAFE

Reaction score
It honestly seems to be drying up even more the last couple of weeks (the information). It is incredibly frustrating.
Agreed! Unfortunately for Stellantis this is my first Ram and the experience has not been a positive one so far. Factor that in with there's probably going to be some warranty issues, which I would expect, possibly tainting the whole experience out of the gate.

That said, I want to be somewhat forgiving due to the residual "supply chain" (IMO a convenient and over used excuse in lots of industries) issues of recent. But their lack of communication is making it difficult to trust them.

Users who are viewing this thread