5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Uconnect 5 Traffic and Weather

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I just did a radio reset and then a full factory reset and my traffic data still does not work.

Doesn't the trial Unconnect subscription supposed to feed real-time traffic data into the "TomTom" nav?

Where is the weather page? Never even seen that.

(I have a new '22 2500 limited with the 12" screen)

thanks
Hello BlueOx2500,

Thank you for grabbing our attention. Please send us a PM with your VIN, we'd be happy to look further into this for you.

William
Ram Cares

tchr31

Reaction score
This was released recently.
I have a 2022 Durango RT with Uconnect 5 10.1. I also cannot get the weather on the app. Can you tell me where you found this latest STAR case S2208000071-REV A? I need to make a copy of it for my service. I have been able to find the original one but not this revised one. Thank you
tchr31

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have a 2022 Durango RT with Uconnect 5 10.1. I also cannot get the weather on the app. Can you tell me where you found this latest STAR case S2208000071-REV A? I need to make a copy of it for my service. I have been able to find the original one but not this revised one. Thank you
tchr31
I don't think that STAR case applies to the Durango, if it did there will be an over the air update. Nothing the dealer can force.

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
tchr31
Tchr31,

This is Ram Forum. If you can please send us a PM with your VIN, we'd be happy to look into this further for you.

William
Ram Cares

CaptainCAVU

Reaction score
Latest in the saga of intermittent Weather and Traffic. Just got a call that a fix is in but it's not OTA. I have to go the dealer...

A service procedure Technical Service Bulletin has been released with the appropriate TBM software version update for your vehicle to resolve your concerns with Traffic & Travel Services.
This service procedure has been released to update a setting in your radio by your preferred RAM dealership's service department. For your convenience, the software version update that your dealership may reference is: TBM SW R1D11_C

LARDER1906

Reaction score
Latest in the saga of intermittent Weather and Traffic. Just got a call that a fix is in but it's not OTA. I have to go the dealer...

A service procedure Technical Service Bulletin has been released with the appropriate TBM software version update for your vehicle to resolve your concerns with Traffic & Travel Services.
This service procedure has been released to update a setting in your radio by your preferred RAM dealership's service department. For your convenience, the software version update that your dealership may reference is: TBM SW R1D11_C

The only good part is: it works. I am now receiving traffic and weather without issue after my dealer did this. Weather seems to need a few minutes to work but traffic is within seconds. Prior to this I never had weather or traffic since purchase in March. 2022 Ram 3500. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score

The TBM is an OTA per tsb 08-188-22, mine just updated last week.

Attachments

• 1C6SRFFT8NN267360.pdf
    753.6 KB · Views: 64

EpicMando27

Reaction score
After a month I was able to get my Weather and Traffic to work. First I let the Weather app time out and give me an error, I then held the Power button for ten seconds and let the radio restart. Then I deleted my user profile and then the Weather and traffic worked. I am on 26.17.

EpicMando27

Reaction score
Well like many others, I was able to get it to work for a week or so, then it stopped working again.

Users who are viewing this thread