5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

grogol

Reaction score
Quick... someone else post so it doesn't look like all I do is sit around on this forum waiting to post... I promise, I've been up since about 6am writing a motion to dismiss that is due today because a new client came to me at the 11th hour (literally, dude called me at 5:30am) after firing his prior counsel for being a jackwagon. The motion is done, now, hence my renewed freedom to post.

But, seriously, somebody say something so I don't look like a loser.
Something. There, I said it.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
When I first started looking, I really wanted a Denali. I went in to JN Chevrolet in Honolulu in April. They wanted 10K to place the order. Not down, it was an admin fee. Think of the wait I would of had if I had went with what I wanted. Then found Ram, went to 2 dealers both would go msrp, so I ordered. Then I found the forum and affiliate pricing. The dealer I ordered said they would honor the affiliate pricing, that was a 17K swing in my favor.
Great that you guys found a good dealer, not the case in Hawaii, one wanted 10K, the other never returned the email. Now that I have posted, you probably have posted 4 more times. I type slow. Laters
10K admin fee? That should be criminal

RedNightRam

Reaction score
As a side note. My MSRP was $71,355. The dealer knocked about 5 grand off of that.
Its a laramie. For the $$ im easily in the limited range. But the packages and look I wanted isnt offered in the Limited (too much chrome on everything) Im okay with that. The only real miss is the Full leather. But i'll go katzkins when i want that swapped anyways and make it more "me"
You won’t be disappointed with the coverings on Laramie seats. The suede is only a small portion of the seat. But, I have only had my truck for almost a week.

I was close to a limited when I added everything I would want, but I wanted to Flame Red and Night Edition, as well as air ride. So I comprised and didn’t get the 12” screen. I would say that I actually don’t regret it but I guess I’m not a diehard tech guy.

RedNightRam

Reaction score
What would you guys do. Dealership ssid they will repair truck or I could get another one ordered. I actually missed a couple of options I wanted so may be a chance to revise. He said he could plea with Chrysler to put me in front of line but we know how thst works. My biggest issue is it could get reported to carfax. He won’t do but others involved could.
I would not accept it. It totally sucks that you would have to wait again but I would not want anything brand new getting paint work. And the CarFax reporting would be an issue for me.
Good luck with which whatever way you decide.

mamasprig

Reaction score
I finally was able to get a VIN from my dealer. Can I get added to the tracker as well? Apparently I've dropped back to D again. Order 7/12. I feel like my truck will never get here! VIN is 1C6SRFPT2NN122183.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I finally was able to get a VIN from my dealer. Can I get added to the tracker as well? Apparently I've dropped back to D again. Order 7/12. I feel like my truck will never get here! VIN is 1C6SRFPT2NN122183.
Sure, I'll get you added!

rtpassini

Reaction score
You won’t be disappointed with the coverings on Laramie seats. The suede is only a small portion of the seat. But, I have only had my truck for almost a week.

I was close to a limited when I added everything I would want, but I wanted to Flame Red and Night Edition, as well as air ride. So I comprised and didn’t get the 12” screen. I would say that I actually don’t regret it but I guess I’m not a diehard tech guy.
Awesome. Thanks for the reassurance. I figured it would still be nice.

BladeK

Reaction score
Probably not the place to do this but it is a Ram family. I'm selling new factory deployable step. Send pm if interested.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211026-080134_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20211026-080134_eBay.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot_20211026-080141_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20211026-080141_eBay.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

WWRAFT734

Reaction score
Hey All. I am new to the forum. I have been reading all the posts here for the last several weeks and thought I would finally join in the conversation and add my VIN to the tracker. I placed an order with my dealer for a 2022 RAM 1500 Big Horn on Sept. 15 (Patriot Blue, 6.4 box, V8 w/ etorque, Level 2 Group, Uconnect 8.4in with NAV, BUG, ORG, Level 1 Safety Group, WtoW side steps and BSM). VIN for the truck is 1C6SRFMT8NN177614. Like some on the forum, at the time I ordered I was told 4-6 weeks for build and delivery. Today marks the beginning of week 6. I remain in D status and I am increasingly less optimistic my truck will be built anytime soon. I will do my best to remain patient as this will be the first truck I have owned and I was able to order exactly what I wanted and feel like a received an excellent deal on the price. Happy waiting all!

denniscoe

Reaction score
Hey All. I am new to the forum. I have been reading all the posts here for the last several weeks and thought I would finally join in the conversation and add my VIN to the tracker. I placed an order with my dealer for a 2022 RAM 1500 Big Horn on Sept. 15 (Patriot Blue, 6.4 box, V8 w/ etorque, Level 2 Group, Uconnect 8.4in with NAV, BUG, ORG, Level 1 Safety Group, WtoW side steps and BSM). VIN for the truck is 1C6SRFMT8NN177614. Like some on the forum, at the time I ordered I was told 4-6 weeks for build and delivery. Today marks the beginning of week 6. I remain in D status and I am increasingly less optimistic my truck will be built anytime soon. I will do my best to remain patient as this will be the first truck I have owned and I was able to order exactly what I wanted and feel like a received an excellent deal on the price. Happy waiting all!

What % off MSRP did you end up with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PepperellFF

Reaction score
VON means nothing, you need a VIN.
When you get it register it here:
I entered my information on the tracker how long does it take to get updated?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I entered my information on the tracker how long does it take to get updated?
I don't see an entry in the form with your member name. Just PM me your VIN and order date, and I'll get you added.

deanno33

Reaction score
Hey. Welcome. We are happy to have you. Yes, many of us waiting as well. Good reading and great people along the way. I'm at 16 weeks and still D status... hoping to progress soon.

louitino123

Reaction score
What's the strategy to get lower than MSRP? I feel like the dealer has all leverage? o don't wanna pay for this truck you ordered. well keep your deposit and sell it for more. So don't know how you're getting below MSRP.

Mathis35

Reaction score
What's the strategy to get lower than MSRP? I feel like the dealer has all leverage? o don't wanna pay for this truck you ordered. well keep your deposit and sell it for more. So don't know how you're getting below MSRP.
Dealer has the leverage if you're unwilling to travel or contact other dealers. I'm getting my big horn at invoice (1% below if they honor tread lightly) at a local dealership. Many are getting better deals than that if they're willing to travel.

Users who are viewing this thread