5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

Calileta

Reaction score
My build sheet showed the same thing. I ordered the level 1 not the tech package as I did not really care about the HUD or digital rearview mirror. But they included it with the Limited level 1 package.
Anyone have a longhorn build sheet that includes HUD and Digital RVM under level one when they didn’t order the tech pkg?

MatthewMjr

Reaction score
This maybe a dumb question or we may not know the answer. But when a truck goes to the body vendor does that mean it's been inspected already? Or does it go through the inspection after the body vendor? I just don't know the sequence of what happens before the truck gets the window sticker.

Fliphappy

Reaction score
My build sheet showed the same thing. I ordered the level 1 not the tech package as I did not really care about the HUD or digital rearview mirror. But they included it with the Limited level 1 package.
Weird. I ordered after you, and also before the change to the options, and I do not have HUD with my level 1.

jeeg78

Reaction score
Anyone have a longhorn build sheet that includes HUD and Digital RVM under level one when they didn’t order the tech pkg?
When I ordered my limited on 10/7 the level 1 did not include the tech package nor was there a standalone option for it. I remember reading an article a month or 2 back saying in order to streamline production that it would be included w/ the level 1. Spoke with someone on ramchat yesterday & they said it is not included - I asked them to double check to confirm it and got the same answer, no. I was looking for it when I built it too as I would've wanted it but again, it wasn't even listed on the sheet. Sure would be nice if they were wrong though!

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score

Usmc041127

Reaction score
But no member trucks? Just making sure I didn't miss something on the tracker.

Mine is a 10th anniversary with ORG no roof but in the patriot blue. The dealer is still saying its in transit. Lol Got to see it to believe it though. 172xxx vin

truckless

Reaction score
When I ordered my limited on 10/7 the level 1 did not include the tech package nor was there a standalone option for it. I remember reading an article a month or 2 back saying in order to streamline production that it would be included w/ the level 1. Spoke with someone on ramchat yesterday & they said it is not included - I asked them to double check to confirm it and got the same answer, no. I was looking for it when I built it too as I would've wanted it but again, it wasn't even listed on the sheet. Sure would be nice if they were wrong though!

When I ordered, it was separate. Both showed on my original POC. Then I got an updated POC from my dealer which showed L1 with the price adjusted to show it combined. Then I got another POC showing the price drop in L1 with not TG. My latest one has the price on L1 back up to where it would be combined.

It damn well better be in there. I want that mirror...the HUD is cool too....but I want that mirror.

2022LaramieGT

Reaction score
Just incase someone didn’t catch this knowledge yet…. I order 2 trucks and the differences are the ramboxes,multifunction tail gate and the bed utility package. The one without those parts has all parts allocated to be built. Just waiting on a build date….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MatthewMjr

Reaction score
Just incase someone didn’t catch this knowledge yet…. I order 2 trucks and the differences are the ramboxes,multifunction tail gate and the bed utility package. The one without those parts has all parts allocated to be built. Just waiting on a build date….

It maybe the ram boxes that is holding the other truck up. I had the MFT and BUP and my truck was built over the weekend. It's all odd there is no telling what they need to build the trucks and how they are choosing the build order.

Moondogger

Reaction score
Re: the Digital Rearview Mirror Camera and HUD, I've watched a few videos on YouTube of dealers showing 2022 Limiteds in various configurations and they've all had the mirror camera and HUD, so I'm assuming it's now included in Level 1. We won't really know for sure until members on here start receiving their trucks.

Cruzer1

Reaction score
It maybe the ram boxes that is holding the other truck up. I had the MFT and BUP and my truck was built over the weekend. It's all odd there is no telling what they need to build the trucks and how they are choosing the build order.

Very interesting... I am looking for many of those same parts.

MatthewMjr

Reaction score
Re: the Digital Rearview Mirror Camera and HUD, I've watched a few videos on YouTube of dealers showing 2022 Limiteds in various configurations and they've all had the mirror camera and HUD, so I'm assuming it's now included I'm Level 1. We won't really know for sure until members on here start receiving their trucks.
I ordered the level 1 on my Limited and the build sheet shows the RV digital mirror and HUD. But I have seen some build sheets that had the same level 1 that do not so I guess it's a crap shoot?

Fliphappy

Reaction score
I ordered the level 1 on my Limited and the build sheet shows the RV digital mirror and HUD. But I have seen some build sheets that had the same level 1 that do not so I guess it's a crap shoot?
Like mine

aussie_ram

Reaction score
Like mine

I'm so confused. If we are paying for this stuff, why is it not part of our final build? Yes, we all want our trucks built quickly, but why are they not giving us the option to A) have these items removed (with a price reduction of course), or b) to delay production until we can get them?

This parts shortage isn't going to last forever. I'm ordering this truck to last me many years ... I want the stuff I ordered to be included, or be given the option on modifying the order/delivery. Not just for Ram to pick and choose what I get, and going off @Fliphappy's window sticker, 0 price reduction.

I'm not ordering a $20,000 Honda Civic .... this is a 60-70k truck.

@RamCares ... I think it's time this starts to get escalated.

Last edited:

Calileta

Reaction score
We’ll, I guess it’ll be a surprise when they produce the build sheet. I didn’t order the tech and my POC hasn’t changed since I ordered. Level l price still 3800.

20GladRubicon

Reaction score
Got a slight glimmer of hope from Ram chat today…

Brandi (10/14/2021, 5:59:58 PM): Thank you, I can see your order is in the scheduling stage, once all of the required parts for your order are accounted for it will be sequenced for production! I am seeing it is in this stage for a bit longer than normal. Have you had a case escalated?
Brandi (10/14/2021, 6:01:26 PM): I can certainly send a case up to our tracking team for you! Your case number is ********. You will hear back in 1-2 business days via email

Not sure what this will accomplish, but at least it’s something different than what I’ve been hearing!

n00ber

Reaction score

That seemed like last week you put that order in...

Users who are viewing this thread