5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just got my build sheet today. Limited 10th Ann that I ordered in June with ASG. Dealer said in light of the letter saying ASG was to be removed, my sold order was protected. I felt good after @PCHokie got his BS with ASG.

My BS does not include ASG. I know mirrors have been a topic of late.
So wait, you didn't get ASG even though you were sold order protected? Did they bump you to LL1?

HozayM

Reaction score
So wait, you didn't get ASG even though you were sold order protected? Did they bump you to LL1?
Nope. I’m unsure if the BS can change. I just keep looking at each line item hoping that maybe they changed wording.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nope. I’m unsure if the BS can change. I just keep looking at each line item hoping that maybe they changed wording.
Are you sure they gave you the proper build sheet? Yours isn't showing up on the tracker yet (you're line #178 - at least at the time of me posting this).

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
Last night I was thinking about all these copy paste emails we are getting from the service department. It says they are still waiting on parts to be received. And Ram Chat say something similar that they are in the parts acquisition phase. I have a feeling they are both actually saying the same things. You can't be scheduled till the parts arrive at the factory. They don't want to put you on a build list and give you a date if there turns out to be parts delivery issues. Just my opinion after reading it all again and thinking about how things seem to be happening

HozayM

Reaction score
Are you sure they gave you the proper build sheet? Yours isn't showing up on the tracker yet (you're line #178 - at least at the time of me posting this).

popped up today on the reporting that triple_b does. Given this is the Jeep self service, I’m hopeful (maybe naive) that it can update/change

Pi Esq.

Reaction score

HozayM

Reaction score
Dude, you need to press your dealer hard. WTH are they doing? :( Are you positive that they submitted your order right?
Already trying that. Lots of finger pointing. Allegedly if options are removed, FCA is supposed to call first to see if the customer wants to proceed. Spoiler alert: didn’t happen.
And I see the POC. It’s in there. It’s in the print out that has the receipt for my deposit as well. I’ll update when this shakes out.
Everyone should however be checking their BSs as this is unlikely an isolated event.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Already trying that. Lots of finger pointing. Allegedly if options are removed, FCA is supposed to call first to see if the customer wants to proceed. Spoiler alert: didn’t happen.
And I see the POC. It’s in there. It’s in the print out that has the receipt for my deposit as well. I’ll update when this shakes out.
Everyone should however be checking their BSs as this is unlikely an isolated event.
Sorry man, that really sucks. I'm sure you're like me. Part of the reason I ordered a Limited was to get locked into a lot of those features. I know that stuff isn't standard, but damn, they shouldn't skimp with the top of the line.

aussie_ram

Reaction score

100% and this was the point of my post yesterday on this topic a page or 2 back. Who is in charge of the facility that is signing off on just picking and choosing what parts are going on to a custom ordered vehicle, WITHOUT speaking with the client first?

If I go to McDonalds and order a cheeseburger, and they have no patties left so they throw a filet of fish on there instead, I bet you 10/10 people would be asking what the hell is up. Silly analogy but you get my point. I'm sure it's not the workers who are just deciding to not include some things that were ordered. Someone is approving these changes and it's ridiculous.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That, or someone DID call the dealership and the dealership said, "send it" without actually calling @HozayM hoping to pull a fast one just looking for something to put on their lot, especially if they redo the order and prioritize it - that dealership gets their sold order and a lot unit.

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Same thing happened to @Eighty, changed his order without asking him what he wanted to do first.

I honestly thought the Cluster would slowly but surely get less F'ed over time but NOPE, it's going into F'ed overdrive! :mad:

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The pessimist in me wants to believe this is dealer shenanigans until I see orders with a MD, Lakeland, etc reporting the same thing. These dealers are scrambling for stuff to put on their lots and they'll get it any way they can.

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The pessimist in me wants to believe this is dealer shenanigans until I see orders with a MD, Lakeland, etc reporting the same thing. These dealers are scrambling for stuff to put on their lots and they'll get it any way they can.
Wouldn't that be optimistic though, that it's the famously scummy-on-average dealers, and not Ram/Stellantis themselves?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, look at his signature for the quick answer, he did say what the process entailed yesterday I think.
I’m kinda out of pocket today, but it’s halfway sorted out. My order was revised but still sits in D status. The regional rep supposedly talked to the Stellantis business center today and got it solved. But I have yet to hear that it’s moving to D1. So…still TBD.

MatthewMjr

Reaction score
I’m kinda out of pocket today, but it’s halfway sorted out. My order was revised but still sits in D status. The regional rep supposedly talked to the Stellantis business center today and got it solved. But I have yet to hear that it’s moving to D1. So…still TBD.
Jeez man that all sucks. Having to change your order just because they can't build the truck you ordered originally. Plus the price increases from the factory is just another Cluster****.

Nuzmann

Reaction score
Off topic question...I've seen a couple Rebel Window Stickers now that show both G/T & Night Edition on them. Online order & my dealer both say thats not possible to combine. Anyone else got experience with that?

Users who are viewing this thread