5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm happy to start taking bets. Line starts at +115 for @monkeypunch, +275 for @Werfs Flammen, and +415 for @KWKSLVR (sorry buddy, but that Max Steel is too hard to ignore).

All donations bets can be sent to @5thgenbets on CashApp. 🤣
I find 10 build sheets for the 10th Anniversary Limiteds with Maximum Steel.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Are any of them sold orders?
Four of them say "sold vehicle", and they're all in the 100-103 groups. The rest (mostly in the 170's and 180's) are not sold vehicles - at least, per the build sheets.

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I know it's buried in here somewhere but what was the timeline between build sheet and built? Is the build sheet populated a day or 2 before its built or after its built? It's been so long that I forget the order.

n00ber

Reaction score
I know it's buried in here somewhere but what was the timeline between build sheet and built? Is the build sheet populated a day or 2 before its built or after its built? It's been so long that I forget the order.
I believe it was at most a day, like 70% sure of that

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Build sheets are published the morning after a truck is built. The build process can be a few days (frame, paint, etc). Several people have posted that their dealers notified them of being in F (frame), with a 1-2 day lag in seeing the build sheet.

nloftman92

Reaction score
So I just got a call from my salesman. someone from the factory, I'm assuming, reached out to him to tell him they can't give him an estimated ship date because of certain options that can't be put into my truck. The options included the rear under seat storage compartment, the Mopar camera trailer wiring, premium lighting group, rambox cargo management system, blind spot cross path detection. I asked him If he can see if he can find out how much longer I will need to wait for rambox cargo mgmt system and premiun lightong group becuase those are the two that i kind of relaly wanted. The rest i can live without. Hes going to call me back in a little. Side note, i have not asked hom for an update, this was out of the blue. Although last friday i made my follow up with ramchat and mentioned the higher vins being built situation which escelated my case. Not saying I'm getting movement because of the escelated case but maybe everyonr should check with their salesman to see if there some options holding up builds that you can live without.

n00ber

Reaction score
So I just got a call from my salesman. someone from the factory, I'm assuming, reached out to him to tell him they can't give him an estimated ship date because of certain options that can't be put into my truck. The options included the rear under seat storage compartment, the Mopar camera trailer wiring, premium lighting group, rambox cargo management system, blind spot cross path detection. I asked him If he can see if he can find out how much longer I will need to wait for rambox cargo mgmt system and premiun lightong group becuase those are the two that i kind of relaly wanted. The rest i can live without. Hes going to call me back in a little. Side note, i have not asked hom for an update, this was out of the blue. Although last friday i made my follow up with ramchat and mentioned the higher vins being built situation which escelated my case. Not saying I'm getting movement because of the escelated case but maybe everyonr should check with their salesman to see if there some options holding up builds that you can live without.
Not gonna lie, this would be a massive blow to my order and I would be pissed, considering I have already had to change my order once.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What status are you in?

nloftman92

Reaction score
My salesman said he will have his manager call the rep to confirm about the ramboxes

monkeypunch

Reaction score
Not knocking the choice. I was told that in the Dallas area with their hail issues Sunroofs are more common because the metal just dents. For me this is also our road tripper so I wanted it to have a more open feel
My wife made me get the sunroof!

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
So... maybe I should have bet money on myself. I just got an email that all my parts have been accounted for and it will be prioritized for build. Not sure if I believe it exactly. Part of me hopes that contacting them didn't actually make things better. But I was also not the only one to get this email today. We will see shortly if it was true or just an attempt to distract me/us

MatthewMjr

Reaction score
The sales manager at my dealership called and left me a voicemail this morning. He said I am in "I" status. Then I check the forums and Triple_B says my Build Sheet is available. When it rains it pours!

Also I can confirm that Limited Level 1 includes the rear view camera and HUD.

My build sheet showed the same thing. I ordered the level 1 not the tech package as I did not really care about the HUD or digital rearview mirror. But they included it with the Limited level 1 package.

Users who are viewing this thread