5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Guys, as of last week only ~1/3 of the trucks built had a special scheduling condition listed. I don't think it's the magic bullet that you think it is.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It could be tossed on for several different reasons, in this case, perhaps to get the right vehicles scheduled to hit the proper numbers for shipping to particular regions?

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
Guys, as of last week only ~1/3 of the trucks built had a special scheduling condition listed. I don't think it's the magic bullet that you think it is.
Well, and I don't mean to make more work for you or anyone else, what is the distribution thereof relative to VINs?

That is, if 100 trucks have been built, and the 33 highest VINs are those with the special scheduling condition, then it could obviously mean something. It's just as possible for VIN 100201 to be ordered from someone with juice as it is for VIN 169001 to be ordered from someone with juice, so the fact that low VINs with special scheduling conditions have been built may not indicate anything.

Not saying you are wrong, simply saying that, without more information, I think the theory is still a theory without confirmation one way or the other.

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
What I know for sure is that, per the 2022 Ram Tracker that you and @triple_B put together, the 16 highest VIN American build sheets each contain the "Special Scheduling Condition VII." That seems pretty meaningful.

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
It's more intense than midday soap operas!
tumblr_nqphauYMAQ1tlwl4bo3_250.gif

IYKYK.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Well, and I don't mean to make more work for you or anyone else, what is the distribution thereof relative to VINs?

That is, if 100 trucks have been built, and the 33 highest VINs are those with the special scheduling condition, then it could obviously mean something. It's just as possible for VIN 100201 to be ordered from someone with juice as it is for VIN 169001 to be ordered from someone with juice, so the fact that low VINs with special scheduling conditions have been built may not indicate anything.

Not saying you are wrong, simply saying that, without more information, I think the theory is still a theory without confirmation one way or the other.
I see what you're looking for (i.e., a pattern). I just can't find one, though. Yes, most of the member builds have VII - but that could just be a function of the fact that they're sold orders. I have several dealer-listed build sheets in the upper ranges that have no special conditions. Same in the lower ranges. There's just nothing that I can find which suggests it makes any difference.

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
I see what you're looking for (i.e., a pattern). I just can't find one, though. Yes, most of the member builds have VII - but that could just be a function of the fact that they're sold orders. I have several dealer-listed build sheets in the upper ranges that have no special conditions. Same in the lower ranges. There's just nothing that I can find which suggests it makes any difference.
Well, let's utilize the brethren we have. I say to you, the magnificent members of this fine forum, check your POC's to see if you have "Special Scheduling Condition VII" (or any other such condition), and, if so, report back if you have not yet received a build sheet.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Well, let's utilize the brethren we have. I say to you, the magnificent members of this fine forum, check your POC's to see if you have "Special Scheduling Condition VII" (or any other such condition), and, if so, report back if you have not yet received a build sheet.
That won't be on any POC's. Best you'll find is the Build Priority.

DTol

Reaction score
My only condition is that it has been stuck in inspection for 14 days.

MatthewMjr

Reaction score
I found this on a Charger web site;
-Special Scheduling Condition II
-Special Scheduling Condition VII

The first two are an internal code that is applied when the schedulers or another employee at Chrysler (Who has the authority) schedules an order when there isn't allocation or to give an order priority in scheduling. Chrysler distribution uses it to give allocation to a dealer for an order when the dealer has either used up all of it's allocation or otherwise does not have allocation for a certain order.

PCHokie

Reaction score
I found this on a Charger web site;
-Special Scheduling Condition II
-Special Scheduling Condition VII

The first two are an internal code that is applied when the schedulers or another employee at Chrysler (Who has the authority) schedules an order when there isn't allocation or to give an order priority in scheduling. Chrysler distribution uses it to give allocation to a dealer for an order when the dealer has either used up all of it's allocation or otherwise does not have allocation for a certain order.
If I‘m reading this correctly, a dealership who hasn’t used up all of its allocation could tag order to be prioritized? Another dealership who has used its allocation up (for example Mark Dodge), would not be able to get its order prioritized?

Last edited:

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Below is a post I made on RAMTRX forums on Sept 21st as we started a nearly identical conversation there, which was a continuation of a conversation started a year ago when the 2021's started being built. I have updated the numbers based on todays stats though.

There are many posts on other forums stating that it has something to do with elevated priority, but at what level isn't clear. Of the 8620 16349 trucks built so far, only 2810 5336 have a variation of "Special Scheduling Condition ###" so clearly trucks without that are still being built right along side the others.

Here is the complete breakdown of Special Conditions as of today.

ConditionCountTotal
II218376
III22532432
VII26192761
II, III94
II, VII57
III, VII78
II, III, VII7

Another thing worth mentioning is that Special Condition II isn't on ANY US trucks, Only Canada and Mexico currently.

Last edited:

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ruining peoples' day is what gets me out of bed in the morning :)
Definitely not for me. Pretty much the only bright spot in this whole truck ordering ordeal.

I always look forward to you and triple b posts.

Is like get to work, coffee, sandwich, check emails, see if eighty or triple b posted new info.

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my spouse 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

Last edited:

Fliphappy

Reaction score
@Fliphappy, what did you do to get "Special Scheduling Condition VII" on your build sheet, and/or did you even know about it?
I saw it was there, but don’t know what it means beyond the same google searches I’m sure others have done.

Users who are viewing this thread