5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So a helpful dealer just gave me the correct info on special conditions.
VII - sold unit
III - stock unit
Would this same helpful dealer know what II is?
Appears to be Export only so they may have never seen it themselves.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Would this same helpful dealer know what II is?
Appears to be Export only so they may have never seen it themselves.
As you suspected, it's "something about Canadian trucks". Don't know the specifics.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
As you suspected, it's "something about Canadian trucks". Don't know the specifics.
Man, such good information, but it raises so many more questions?

Seems like a truck is either sold or not sold so what other condition is there besides, "Sold" and "Stock" and why don't all the trucks that are VII ("Sold") also have the line for "Sold Vehicle" if they mean the same thing? What about those that don't have the "Sold Vehicle" line but still are VII?

I honestly dont think it has anything to do with the order they are being built so I am not trying to get more out of this but I do enjoying knowing this extra piece of information. Nice work @Eighty (y)

FYI: 2761 trucks are VII but 596 don't also have the "Sold Vehicle" line and only ONE of those is a RAMTRX member so I am going to see if he can provide a copy of his POC.

jmt8706

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So, my dealer says affiliate pricing will never go away. Anyone have more info on this?
I called the affiliate pricing 1-888 number listed on their site on Tuesday or Wednesday (I forget now). They said changes are coming 10/01. They system was not "ending" but what would be offered for discounts was changing. So I called two different dealerships in my area who do affiliate pricing. Both the one I am using and another one both told my they found out just this week it as ending for all Ram models on 10/01. Mine said they will honor the deal and sell it to me for the invoice pricing. The affiliate program was always an optional program for dealers. Feel free to check my work if someone else wants to call the affiliate program when they open in 12 min. Maybe today they can share what was dropped.
Found a screenshot of the Chrysler email with details on this forum. It's a few posts down, check it out. It says 21MY only.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
for everyone wondering what the build priority is, this may shine some light.
there are multiple topics that say what this means, everybody has a different idea is what im gathering.
that was before stellantis

and it was before so many knew you could order a vehicle.

imo if it was not the beginning of the model year and there being so many trucks that were 2021 converted to 2022 there would not be an issue and a sold truck would be top priority.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You can't just slip that in and not explain. What the hell do you do that allows the second thing you do after you get to work is eat a sandwich, and where do I sign up for such a job?

Eat my breakfast sandwich while working.

Am I the only one that gets paid to poop at work as well, or am I just lucky?

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Eat my breakfast sandwich while working.

Am I the only one that gets paid to poop at work as well, or am I just lucky?

6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

This just turned weird really fast

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This just turned weird really fast

Ok….you are right. I should clarify. I don’t do this all at the same time.

Hope this helps.

6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

Reaction score
Finally have a window sticker. Maybe they’ll get around to shipping it soon. That said, my dealership will hopefully still honor FFP (affiliate) pricing. Really hoping it’s true that they’re only dropping it from 21s.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Finally have a window sticker. Maybe they’ll get around to shipping it soon. That said, my dealership will hopefully still honor FFP (affiliate) pricing. Really hoping it’s true that they’re only dropping it from 21s.
window stickers usually mean truck is shipping.

DTol

Reaction score
window stickers usually mean truck is shipping.
I would say that it means that the truck is cleared for shipping and the dealer has been invoiced. It could still sit for quite a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online