5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
My truck is now in JB status which is apparently ship to storage. Dealer said its being stored for delivery or waiting on something that they might have a shortage on. There is estimated ship date moved from 9/18 to 9/22
if you would have what is on your truck in your signature we would have more information to work with

Red Cat

Reaction score
Well, I tried my luck with the Ram chat today for the first time on this truck and was told the truck was "in scheduling with parts gathering" so I guess that means D lol. No surprise.

It's a bummer having to wait a while for D1. I expected it with this truck, but still sucks. I've ordered a lot of Dodges and just so used to them going right into D1 basically when the VIN was assigned. Against any real world problem this just sounds like being a whiny ***** though LOL.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Well, I tried my luck with the Ram chat today for the first time on this truck and was told the truck was "in scheduling with parts gathering" so I guess that means D lol. No surprise.

It's a bummer having to wait a while for D1. I expected it with this truck, but still sucks. I've ordered a lot of Dodges and just so used to them going right into D1 basically when the VIN was assigned. Against any real world problem this just sounds like being a whiny ***** though LOL.
when did you place your order and when was it accepted?

Red Cat

Reaction score
when did you place your order and when was it accepted?

If I remember right the dealer placed the order on 8/2 (maybe 8/4) and it was accepted very shortly after. So I probably have a while to go. But who knows as it seems like there is absolutely no discernable pattern thus far...

wintaborn

Reaction score
Update for today - When I loaded my build sheet it took a little longer than normal to load the page. I thought for sure I was going to see something!

But disappointment was all I saw.

Dealer said my ship date got pushed back 2 days. When from 9/17 to 9/19.

Maybe I'll move to Canada for a better result.
My build date got pushed from 9/12 to 9/20 for a truck ordered in Feb 2021 in Canada....don't expect any miracles! Autumn is coming and I need this truck for some projects, it better show up before mid October

Fliphappy

Reaction score
Forgive me if this has been covered before, as it surely has, but how often are build sheets populated. As in, do they generate at midnight for everything done since the midnight prior, or once at the end of every shift, or are they populated individually? I’m sure I’m not the only one that checks that darn link every 2-3 minutes of the day and if I knew they were created in batches at the end of a shift, for example, that’d probably save a lot of us some turmoil.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Forgive me if this has been covered before, as it surely has, but how often are build sheets populated. As in, do they generate at midnight for everything done since the midnight prior, or once at the end of every shift, or are they populated individually? I’m sure I’m not the only one that checks that darn link every 2-3 minutes of the day and if I knew they were created in batches at the end of a shift, for example, that’d probably save a lot of us some turmoil.
It's my understanding that they're generally published twice a day. Once in the morning, and once in the evening. But hey, if it makes you feel better to check every five minutes, then I won't say anything...

Fliphappy

Reaction score
It's my understanding that they're generally published twice a day. Once in the morning, and once in the evening. But hey, if it makes you feel better to check every five minutes, then I won't say anything...
Haha! It doesn’t, that’s the problem! As I’m in the West, my morning is much later than theirs so I’ll stick to a morning look and a nighty-night look and leave it at that.

Matrixband

Reaction score
Am I crazy?
I have gone this far with this. I ordered a 2022 Longhorn in Mid May. (It was 2021, but that's just when they shifted to 2022s in ordering, so it's now a 2022.) So, I have been waiting 4 months. As of today, no build or ship info. It's been so long that they now have this new 2022 Limited 10th anniversary coming out, and I love the new exterior blue and the interior. (as best that can be seen online). That blue is what I really wanted on the one I ordered (patriot blue). The warm brown interior of the longhorn is really nice, but I do love the new seats on the 10th anniversary. Dealer said I could order the 10th anniversary limited and they would just put the one I ordered on the lot when it gets here. How far out would that put me in receiving a truck? The end of the year might be wishful thinking???
Can you even officially order this yet?

Attachments

• 002_2022_Ram_1500_Limited_10th_Anniversary_Edition.jpeg
    002_2022_Ram_1500_Limited_10th_Anniversary_Edition.jpeg
    152.3 KB · Views: 32
  • 007_2022_Ram_1500_Limited_10th_Anniversary_Edition.jpeg
    007_2022_Ram_1500_Limited_10th_Anniversary_Edition.jpeg
    69.7 KB · Views: 33

BNeal

Reaction score
Am I crazy?
I have gone this far with this. I ordered a 2022 Longhorn in Mid May. (It was 2021, but that's just when they shifted to 2022s in ordering, so it's now a 2022.) So, I have been waiting 4 months. As of today, no build or ship info. It's been so long that they now have this new 2022 Limited 10th anniversary coming out, and I love the new exterior blue and the interior. (as best that can be seen online). That blue is what I really wanted on the one I ordered (patriot blue). The warm brown interior of the longhorn is really nice, but I do love the new seats on the 10th anniversary. Dealer said I could order the 10th anniversary limited and they would just put the one I ordered on the lot when it gets here. How far out would that put me in receiving a truck? The end of the year might be wishful thinking???
The end of which year? ;-)

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
Am I crazy?
Just keep in mind that while the seats in the photos look nice, they are a mix of leather and cloth. I'm not opining on the propriety of such a mix, simply making sure you understand that the seats won't be the 100% leather you would get in other trims.

Reaction score
Well, I’ve been shipped to storage. I’m not sure if it’s better to be waiting on a pile of parts to get put together, or having a built truck hanging out enjoying the late summer/early fall weather in Michigan?

RedNightRam

Reaction score
Someone correct me if I'm wrong here, but I thought "JB" meant the vehicle was sent to the upfit center for customization (i.e., spray-in bed liner, tonneau cover, etc.). If not, I really don't like the idea of vehicles being "stored," as that conjures up images of the Ford Specials.
You are correct. I had to confirm after I looked at the other thread on codes. I do have the bed utility group and night edition on a Laramie that comes with side steps which are likely done at the upfit center as well.

aussie_ram

Reaction score
Well just got off the phone with Sandi at MD and filled out the paperwork to do my order. Now comes the worst part - waiting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did mine on Wednesday with Sandi.

If you find a cure for "watching every single Youtube video of your model-itis" please let me know. It's going to be a long few months of waiting.

davidv2135

Reaction score
Did mine on Wednesday with Sandi.

If you find a cure for "watching every single Youtube video of your model-itis" please let me know. It's going to be a long few months of waiting.

Oh I've been doing that for weeks so I don't know how much help I'll be. I've moved on from model-itis to accessories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread