5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
Just beware that the list at the link above was updated 2/1/2018. I know for a fact that there are two current eligible companies are not listed (because they were added after 2/1/2018), and it stands to reason that several of those on that list have been taken off.
This one I found was from this year, but its not listed on their official site which is odd

v65

Reaction score
My dealer went from $1000 discount to 9.5% with the affiliate pricing. Not quite as good as MD. But I have no travel and no shipping cost. So supporting the local dealer was worth it for me.

4th RAM

Reaction score
I would do it. I have a similar thought to you. I went ahead and signed up the other day. If Mark Dodge is going to knock another $500 off the price, it's worth it to me to net $400 bucks. There is another program whose name escapes me that is $50 for the same thing.
The other program is the Access Fund, and if you get the $50 level, you get the 1% below invoice discount. I signed up for that one with the hope that MD gives me $500 off.

myfast3rdgen

Reaction score
Update for today - When I loaded my build sheet it took a little longer than normal to load the page. I thought for sure I was going to see something!

But disappointment was all I saw.

Dealer said my ship date got pushed back 2 days. When from 9/17 to 9/19.

Maybe I'll move to Canada for a better result.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Everyone, just as an FYI, if you're looking for a daily update, it's currently going on in this thread:

kenrs

Reaction score
I would do it. I have a similar thought to you. I went ahead and signed up the other day. If Mark Dodge is going to knock another $500 off the price, it's worth it to me to net $400 bucks. There is another program whose name escapes me that is $50 for the same thing.
Access Fund is $50 (https://www.accessfund.org) and is what I signed up for. I did have a dealer tell me they did not participate in Affiliate Pricing and the best they would do is $1K over invoice.

GandB21

Reaction score
Not sure how (or where) I'm going to present this info in the future, as it's a really cluttered chart. But as of right now, here's an update.

Only one member build sheet discovered so far (@DizzyDean13) - it's a Canadian build. Hope to see one for @RedNightRam tonight, along with others.

I'm watching 958 VINs right now, which is a combination of the 5th Gen forum, the TRX forum, and several dealer listings. As of right now, 26 of them have build sheets. A drop in the bucket, for sure. @triple_B will be able to report full numbers for all VINs - I just don't have that capability.

Quick breakdown on the build sheets that have been found so far:
Canada = 15
Puerto Rico = 3
Mexico = 1
Iowa = 2
Texas = 4
Michigan = 1

And sliced another way:
Bighorn = 8
Laramie = 3
Rebel/Sport = 1
TRX = 14

In the chart below, you can see where they fall on the VIN scale (look for colored dots running up and down the 9/15-9/16 range).

In this sample set (which is by no means comprehensive):
VINs <10,000 = 13
VINs 10k-20k = 6
VINs 20k-30k = 4
VINs 30k-40k = 0
VINs 40k-50k = 2
VINs 50k-60k = 1
VINs 60k-70k = 0
VINs 70k-80k = 0

View attachment 105613
Eighty, I only gave you my VIN. If it matters, here are the options: Big Horn Crew, Level 2, Back Country, hemi etorque, 3.92, 9 speaker, flame red

dmerrell

Reaction score
My Dealer said that its in D status, Can you tell what status this is? he told me back in june when we ordered it but i forgot the process.
Can anyone tell me why on my original poc i have the technology group, BUT my new poc with the vin# on it doesn't have it?

Fliphappy

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me why on my original poc i have the technology group, BUT my new poc with the vin# on it doesn't have it?
Because that option doesn’t exist any more. Not sure when your order was made vs. accepted (might have been right on the bubble of the change) but this may be some evidence that orders made before the option deletion are getting changed.

DTol

Reaction score
Update for today - When I loaded my build sheet it took a little longer than normal to load the page. I thought for sure I was going to see something!

I have the same change and dates. No build sheet either. Maybe we can celebrate together next Monday the 20th.

Bay Area RAM

Reaction score
I signed up for it a couple days ago. The $100 is worth the backup plan flexibility. The only issue is that dealers don't have to accept it. My my local dealer reluctantly said they would honor it, but I ended up going with Mark Dodge.

Thanks for the replies….. I think I’ll just go for it. $100 for a backup plan is a no brainer…. Funny though, even at invoice this truck will $10k more than my 2019 Limited, man I sure miss when they were giving these truck away (so to speak cause I’m still in shock that we’re all ok with paying $60k plus for a half ton 😂 I paid less than this for a fully loaded diesel 1 ton in 2005. )

Ramontario21

Reaction score

Not sure what better result you are talking about lol.....ordered March 24th and still waiting...and i live in Canada....

1awesomelaw

Reaction score
Can anyone tell if the back country edition is only two tone paint color or can you get the package in one standard paint color? My wife wants her own ram.

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies….. I think I’ll just go for it. $100 for a backup plan is a no brainer…. Funny though, even at invoice this truck will $10k more than my 2019 Limited, man I sure miss when they were giving these truck away (so to speak cause I’m still in shock that we’re all ok with paying $60k plus for a half ton 😂 I paid less than this for a fully loaded diesel 1 ton in 2005. )
Amen, brother. I picked up a fully loaded '19 with a sticker of about $70k for $55k out the door (TTL inclusive), and all I had to do was ask for the best price they could give me, no real haggling necessary. And, that was back when the trucks were first released (I think I bought it in September 2018).

DTol

Reaction score
Everyone, just as an FYI, if you're looking for a daily update, it's currently going on in this thread:

Great! Nice not to have to wade through pages of chatter to find some meaningful information. Let's keep this one focused.

Users who are viewing this thread