5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

nloftman92

Reaction score
I gave only the last 6 digits of my vin. As someone mentioned earlier, it seems the full vin is more helpful. My full vin is 1C6SRFFT0NN119106. Also, I still appear to be D status.

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
Since this thread is all over the place….. what’s the groups thought on signing up for the tread lightly membership. I see no limited‘s coming forward yet (which in itself is weird and concerning even though my dealer said I was in D1) which makes me think I have at least 30 days until i see my truck Which is of course the minimum amount of wait time to use the membership toward the purchase.

my dealer simply said…. ‘I’ll take care of you when the truck comes in’ but in this climate and it’s a small dealership I’m worried that I won’t be able to negotiate it below invoice. I guess it’s a small price to pay for a backup plan…. My msrp is $76k. 🙄. Thoughts….. ?
I signed up for it a couple days ago. The $100 is worth the backup plan flexibility. The only issue is that dealers don't have to accept it. My my local dealer reluctantly said they would honor it, but I ended up going with Mark Dodge.
If you need someone to check if your local dealer accepts them, anyone already in the affiliate place can look up dealers. Send me a PM if needed

SunnyS

Reaction score
Yes I do not see this Ram build site ever getting updated with the confusion of what is available to build. Bet not till after the first of the year or until the chip shortage goes away.

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
Eighty, steal this immediately.
I mean, I already stole it so feel free
Honestly I am surprised I didn't see it earlier

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes I do not see this Ram build site ever getting updated with the confusion of what is available to build. Bet not till after the first of the year or until the chip shortage goes away.
Better not be the latter, we'll be on the 2024's by then!

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
Anyone have any side bets going on when the Ram Trucks site will be updated? I'd like to get in on the action if we got something going.

MatthewMjr

Reaction score
You might want to check this list; https://www.fcausaffiliates.com/content/dam/affiliate-rewards/docs/companylocator.pdf
If your company is an affiliate then you can get a code from the sheet to put in to register with affiliate rewards. The company I work for is in the list. I used my company email to sign up. After about a day or two I was sent a link to get my code. I printed that out and will take it to the dealer. I was able to look up my dealer on the web site they do take the affiliate rewards. Of course it will all come down to if the dealer honors it or not. They will not negotiate the price until we are closer to actually getting the truck. Check the list you may be able to save the $100 joining fee for Tread lightly.

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
You might want to check this list; https://www.fcausaffiliates.com/content/dam/affiliate-rewards/docs/companylocator.pdf
If your company is an affiliate then you can get a code from the sheet to put in to register with affiliate rewards. The company I work for is in the list. I used my company email to sign up. After about a day or two I was sent a link to get my code. I printed that out and will take it to the dealer. I was able to look up my dealer on the web site they do take the affiliate rewards. Of course it will all come down to if the dealer honors it or not. They will not negotiate the price until we are closer to actually getting the truck. Check the list you may be able to save the $100 joining fee for Tread lightly.
Just beware that the list at the link above was updated 2/1/2018. I know for a fact that there are two current eligible companies are not listed (because they were added after 2/1/2018), and it stands to reason that several of those on that list have been taken off.

BernieR

Reaction score
Guess I was buttered up....I didn't press him much on it as the Billet Silver I'm excited about...my first RAM departure from white...my salesman doesn't have direct access to the configurator.....🤷‍♂️
Yes I understand Guru. I wish someone here had a connection to someone at RAM who really can say when this highly touted "Blue Shade" color will be available to order....

Users who are viewing this thread