5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

Mjg

Reaction score
Hey, mind sharing your VIN and some info on what/when you ordered? It would help the "group cause".
142779 4x2 limited granite n/e level 1 with hud
I think I ordered 7/31 or 7/24 it was one of the last Saturdays in July

BernieR

Reaction score
I stopped at my dealer today to get my oil changed in my 2010 Mariner (my backup ride until new truck comes in). I asked about Blue Shade Pearl. He said it can be selected now and truly is limited to the Limited 10th Anniversary for MY22 only. I asked about editing my order to that color and he said out of the question. It would seem that they don't want to rock the boat with RAM either. I told him no big deal and that it was OK. He said they were at 6 custom ordered trucks which was 3 times more than they've ever had before. None in D1 status yet. He kindly reminded me I didn't need to bug them as part of the new vehicle sales manager's daily routine was checking order status. HE wants to be the first to tell me updates on my truck. I told him challenge accepted!! 🤣🤣
Hey AMS Guru, My salesman just tried to build a 10th Anniversary with the Blue Shade and he claims it's still not available as an option..... He claims that it may show around the first week of October as that's when they do updates for the month but not at least until then.....

Fliphappy

Reaction score
142779 4x2 limited granite n/e level 1 with hud
I think I ordered 7/31 or 7/24 it was one of the last Saturdays in July
Interesting. My order was accepted 7/30 and my VIN is 7000 higher than yours.

6onthefloor

Reaction score
@Eighty here is my full VIN I’m already on your tracker but seems like full VIN helps more. I’m in PA and my order is Limited Ecodiesel, black/black, LL1 includes safety and tech, Night Ed, Rambox, MFT, 3.21, BUG, TTG, Pano, 33 gal.

1C6SRFHM4NN120460
Thanks fellows for all the info this is a great thread.

BTW ordered from Mark Dodge as well and they are fantastic.

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
4x2 Limited night edition in granite. 5.7 with etourque. Level 1 with the HUD package. Panoramic sun roof. I regret not adding the bed/utility group.
Fortunately the items from the BUG are some of the easier ones to add on.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting. My order was accepted 7/30 and my VIN is 7000 higher than yours.
If you look back at the chart, there was another “event” at that time where VINs spiked overnight. Big input of dealer/fleet VINs.

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
i got the code from this forum.

codes-list.921/
That’s what happens when someone paraphrases the actual description of things. The full description from the manufacturer for “I” status is- “unit built, pending final inspection. Your vehicle goes through a battery of shakedown tests and measurements are taken to ensure the vehicle looks and performs as expected.”

J – Vehicle passed final inspection but not released to carrier

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Regarding “I” status, here’s what was just said on the TRX forum.

“As far as I know now about 1400 TRX's are in I status. Main reason from what I can gather is software related. The Grand Waggoneers having a similar issue and they are getting stacked up.”

Presumably he meant DT’S, not 1400 TRX’s. So it sounds like there are some issues.

Edit: That’s from a moderator with inside ties to the factory.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Regarding “I” status, here’s what was just said on the TRX forum.

“As far as I know now about 1400 TRX's are in I status. Main reason from what I can gather is software related. The Grand Waggoneers having a similar issue and they are getting stacked up.”

Presumably he meant DT’S, not 1400 TRX’s. So it sounds like there are some issues.

Edit: That’s from a moderator with inside ties to the factory.
that does not sound like a chip issue.

PCHokie

Reaction score
Same, though I did not order from MD. The most recent POC my dealer sent me (which is dated well after all the changes) still shows my original build with no changes, so it seems like my order will be built as-ordered without reference to any changes.
Same for me. Last POC I received two days ago still shows ASG and estimated ship date of 9/18. Should have a build sheet in next few days, so we should know for sure. I think BigDodge guy misinformed him.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
that does not sound like a chip issue.
My bet is UConnect5 isn’t happy in the DT trucks right now. I would just love to see the factory guys dealing with 200 error codes, and calling tech support for help.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
If he gave you incorrect information, he will just give me the same incorrect information. I should have a build sheet shortly and will know then.
why do you believe an internet forum and not a manager of the company?
this is his title
Customer Care & Experience
Executive Referrals Manager

the dealers do not want to cancel a sold order so they will tell you what you want to hear. reach out to someone at the top.

PCHokie

Reaction score
why do you believe an internet forum and not a manager of the company?
this is his title
Customer Care & Experience
Executive Referrals Manager
I believe what my dealer and the POC says that I’ve seen with my own eyes, which is my truck will be built as ordered. I should know pretty soon when the build sheet is created. If the truck is not built how I ordered it, I guess I’ll have to decide if missing options or options added will make me rethink purchasing the truck. Regardless of the answer, nothing I can do today will change any of that. Here is my latest POC from 2 days ago.

Attachments

• 2A15AB32-1925-40B3-B917-194AB2281757.jpeg
    2A15AB32-1925-40B3-B917-194AB2281757.jpeg
    275.2 KB · Views: 89

R3RAM

Reaction score
That’s a nice area of the state. I end up in that area when the wife and I go for a cruise. Messenger when your truck comes in and we can meet up. Maybe a photo shoot on the dam?
Yeah sounds like a plan, it's where everyone goes for photos shoots.

BrentH

Reaction score
I believe what my dealer and the POC says that I’ve seen with my own eyes, which is my truck will be built as ordered. I should know pretty soon when the build sheet is created. If the truck is not built how I ordered it, I guess I’ll have to decide if missing options or options added will make me rethink purchasing the truck. Regardless of the answer, nothing I can do today will change any of that. Here is my latest POC from 2 days ago.

This is interesting to me since my dealer is about a hour North of yours and I ordered a Limited a day after you. As of this past Saturday I did not have a ship date.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread