5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

Prex01

Reaction score
Is ram chat down for everyone else right now?

I tried earlier (just after 5pm) and it was down. I think it maybe outside their customer service hours now. Seen somewhere it showed hrs of business till 5 eastern on saturdays

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dupras

Reaction score
So from what I have been reading…is the thought that they are likely going to prioritize the assembly of the higher level trims (ie limiteds) regardless of when those orders have been placed before the other trim levels? Of course no one knows for sure, but I guess it does make sense that they want those higher profit trucks sold and locked in for better profit margins, although sucks for those who are in lower trim levels, if that is indeed the case.

dsbull

Reaction score
So from what I have been reading…is the thought that they are likely going to prioritize the assembly of the higher level trims (ie limiteds) regardless of when those orders have been placed before the other trim levels? Of course no one knows for sure, but I guess it does make sense that they want those higher profit trucks sold and locked in for better profit margins, although sucks for those who are in lower trim levels, if that is indeed the case.

Is Laramie considered higher level trim?

Hasti17

Reaction score
Im a little off topic here, and this is a distraction from the D1 updates filtering through, BUT…..

I and I believe a lot of the people in this thread have orders through MD down in Lake Charles.

It looks like hurricane Ida has them in the crosshairs, so if you have an order through MD and have appreciated the help and email updates, it wouldn’t hurt to reach out to Sandi and the crew and let them know they are in your thoughts.
Thank you fornthe update i didnt realize but i will do that

ManUp2Down

Reaction score
It’s just funny cuz my Laramie is 75k just as Much as most of the limited ones. Dunno how would they differentiate trim Levels though.
Agreed Sir, just as much if not more then a limited going GT Night

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Agreed Sir, just as much if not more then a limited going GT Night
That's sweet that you can do GT and Night together. And yeah, I think part of the reason mid level trims are so popular is because they're pretty solid to start and you can really option them out, customize them and get exactly what you want, and nothing you don't.

I originally wanted a loaded out Laramie but moved up to a Limited cause the BSM is a deal-breaker for me.

FatNelson

Reaction score
July 10th I order my Laramie GT, it was D status then went to C today. I'm seeing a bit of a trend of C status.
Side note if I were you I would contact your dealer and be very stern. You should be able to get this info from your dealer not the ram chat.
Interesting. You are right about the dealer, definitely my fault for not keeping on them. Have you been checking ram chat to see it drop back to c or has your dealer been keeping you up to date?
So do you have a VIN?
No sir, I was told no Vin yet and to check next week. I will post it as soon as I get it.

RockJock

Reaction score
I wonder how lines get added to POCs. Certain thing show up on some and not on others. Mine lists "manuf statement of origin" and I don't think I've seen that on any others. I've never seen "September production"

Plus I think dealers can change what they want to show you in the header and footer portion so to speak. They can change the pricing columns too depending on if they want you to see invoice price or just MSRP.

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I wonder how lines get added to POCs. Certain thing show up on some and not on others. Mine lists "manuf statement of origin" and I don't think I've seen that on any others. I've never seen "September production"

Plus I think dealers can change what they want to show you in the header and footer portion so to speak. They can change the pricing columns too depending on if they want you to see invoice price or just MSRP.
Kind of unrelated but sweet build in your sig there man, like the combo.

ManUp2Down

Reaction score
Interesting. You are right about the dealer, definitely my fault for not keeping on them. Have you been checking ram chat to see it drop back to c or has your dealer been keeping you up to date?

No sir, I was told no Vin yet and to check next week. I will post it as soon as I get it.
I text him every couple weeks, he called me when he saw the status change.
When my phone showed my salesman I got excited... then it was really bad news.

Users who are viewing this thread