5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
I wonder how lines get added to POCs. Certain thing show up on some and not on others. Mine lists "manuf statement of origin" and I don't think I've seen that on any others. I've never seen "September production"

Plus I think dealers can change what they want to show you in the header and footer portion so to speak. They can change the pricing columns too depending on if they want you to see invoice price or just MSRP.
Mine lists the MSO as well. It's the "birth certificate" of a vehicle in order to obtain a title. Every vehicle, RV, and even UTV gets one.

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thank you. I wanted the Night Edition, but I prefer 20" wheels. I'm going to make my own Night Edition so to speak, already started ordering black OEM badges! 👌
Yeah, I was not 100% on the 22's but I do mostly highway driving anyway, which they are nice for, and I didn't want Level 1 but DID want the upgraded speakers so it just made sense for me.

Mpgrimm2

Reaction score
2022 Ram Rebel CC Rambox order... ordered: 6/28/21
VIN: xxxxx 119686

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

RockJock

Reaction score
So where we at?

Lots of trucks went from D back to C?
Any of the few that were in D1 still there?
Current 22 start date is Sept 10th?
SHAP is down next weekend for microchip shortage

I think that's the weekend summary unless I'm missing anything.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
All I know is that with the number of 2021 models not done yet I don't think we can assume 2022's are starting on even September 9th.

BladeK

Reaction score
All I know is that with the number of 2021 models not done yet I don't think we can assume 2022's are starting on even September 9th.
How do we know how many 21s are still to be built?

RedNightRam

Reaction score
Couldn’t FCA make those ‘22 orders?
So where we at?

Lots of trucks went from D back to C?
Any of the few that were in D1 still there?
Current 22 start date is Sept 10th?
SHAP is down next weekend for microchip shortage

I think that's the weekend summary unless I'm missing anything.
I went to D1 on Friday afternoon but a build or shipping date wasn’t listed. I couldn’t check the status yesterday but I will be getting an update tomorrow.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Couldn’t FCA make those ‘22 orders?

I went to D1 on Friday afternoon but a build or shipping date wasn’t listed. I couldn’t check the status yesterday but I will be getting an update tomorrow.
Definitely, but aren't there quite a few on this forum with 2021's still waiting?

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I thought those have been moves to 22s.
I believe they have, but they're still orders either way and if FCA decides to move those to the front of the line (like they should) we're still waiting the same amount or time or close to it.

Users who are viewing this thread