5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019+ Rams with Lifts/Levels, and/or aftermarket wheel tire setups

90Addict

Reaction score

Looks like you're missing that piece.
Yeah that's what I thought. I'm in contact with custom offsets. I hope they figure it out and send more. They said "they have sent an email to their vendor and are waiting on a response to see availability". I can just buy them online but at 30$ a piece!? F*ck that

GraniteRam

Reaction score
D
Yeah that's what I thought. I'm in contact with custom offsets. I hope they figure it out and send more. They said "they have sent an email to their vendor and are waiting on a response to see availability". I can just buy them online but at 30$ a piece!? F*ck that
Definitely have them make it right.

90Addict

Reaction score
Well it took us 9hrs including the alignment. Loving the more aggressive look!
IMG_5903.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5921.jpeg
    IMG_5921.jpeg
    115.9 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_5917.jpeg
    IMG_5917.jpeg
    130.9 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_5918.jpeg
    IMG_5918.jpeg
    103.7 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_5916.jpeg
    IMG_5916.jpeg
    110.9 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_5913.jpeg
    IMG_5913.jpeg
    144 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_5912.jpeg
    IMG_5912.jpeg
    156.6 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_5910.jpeg
    IMG_5910.jpeg
    140.6 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_5907.jpeg
    IMG_5907.jpeg
    139.8 KB · Views: 174

sdramsey24

Reaction score
Yeah, I looked up up your spacers and it was different than mine. Mine was a top Spacer that I had to take the coil all the way out and put a plate on top of the coil frame to screw the plate to the Spacer. Huge waste of time and now I can't even run my airbag lines through it. When it gets warmer than 30 degrees here I'm getting a bottom Spacer to replace the top one like yours so I can run the airline for the bags. What kind did you get, I've looked at all price ranges and they really are just the same thing as far as I can tell except for brand. Amazon seems to have best price at $38

I'm back looking at suspension stuff and just saw I never replied. SHAME!

My set-up has been solid over a couple years now. No issues with bags, springs or spacers. That being said, I don't have the big boy trailer anymore so I'm pretty much over the over-sprung performance of the rear suspension set-up. I'm back here researching some rear coil springs to help get the same lift with a better ride. Top on the leaderboard are the ORG and Icon offerings. I'll install the airbags on the new springs. I really like how they help out when towing the boat or utility trailer.

Another Money Pit

Reaction score
I'm back looking at suspension stuff and just saw I never replied. SHAME!

My set-up has been solid over a couple years now. No issues with bags, springs or spacers. That being said, I don't have the big boy trailer anymore so I'm pretty much over the over-sprung performance of the rear suspension set-up. I'm back here researching some rear coil springs to help get the same lift with a better ride. Top on the leaderboard are the ORG and Icon offerings. I'll install the airbags on the new springs. I really like how they help out when towing the boat or utility trailer.
Lol, I'll let it slide this time. Mine too is working good however I haven't really had a big load of anything more that 400lbs. I hate seeing trucks towing trailers with the *** end hanging down, drives me nuts, and for a little bit of change and a bit of time it can be fixed and drive better.

90Addict

Reaction score
cool...but what did YOU DO? 4" ...6"....etc wheels? backspace.....tires size?///// btw are your bumpers GLOSS black or satin? ( I'm losing the chrome stuff on mine...
6in rough country lift with lifted struts. Also added the red upper control arms cause I hate the plastic stock ones. Wheels are TIS544 gloss black 20x10. Tires are 12.5x35 mickey Thompsons Baja bosses. The paint on truck is stock it's a back country edition. But it's gloss

90Addict

Reaction score
6in rough country lift with lifted struts. Also added the red upper control arms cause I hate the plastic stock ones. Wheels are TIS544 gloss black 20x10. Tires are 12.5x35 mickey Thompsons Baja bosses. The paint on truck is stock it's a back country edition. But it's gloss

Attachments

• IMG_5930.jpeg
    IMG_5930.jpeg
    130.3 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_5932.jpeg
    IMG_5932.jpeg
    119.3 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_5931.jpeg
    IMG_5931.jpeg
    111 KB · Views: 125

Fbird

Reaction score
btw a set of bushwacker BLACK 1.5" flares would bolt/stick right on and eliminate the sling and give the black around the wheel opening... ;)

90Addict

Reaction score
btw a set of bushwacker BLACK 1.5" flares would bolt/stick right on and eliminate the sling and give the black around the wheel opening... ;)
I'm not really a fan of flares and honestly... I don't really have any sling. Possibly cause of the small stock mud guards? I thought it would be terrible but I'm pleasantly surprised

kilogRAM

Reaction score
A little late to the party on this thread. Had mine done back in February. Details in signature.
Looks great! I just picked up a 2020 Laramie 4x4 last week. trying to decide what level (probably bilsteins 6112) to be able to get 20" with at least 33s. Did you get any rubbing?

Squatch79

Reaction score
Looks great! I just picked up a 2020 Laramie 4x4 last week. trying to decide what level (probably bilsteins 6112) to be able to get 20" with at least 33s. Did you get any rubbing?
Minimal rubbing on the inner fender wells near the mud flap while reversing and turning. More noticeable on the driver side. I could probably remove the mud flap and massage the fender liners but I'm not too worried about it.

Users who are viewing this thread