5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019+ Rams with Lifts/Levels, and/or aftermarket wheel tire setups

TNRamGuy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You think you're funny but everyone is laughing at you. With your cringey posts, and your paw paw truck pic in your signature. Your truck looks worse than stock yet you post it in your sig like anyone cares. Nobody is looking at your truck saying "ooh I want to do that!" My favorite is when there is a discussion on a Carli off road set up and you comment about your beloved motofab spacers. Keep up your meaningless daily posts here because I'm sure you're more embarrassing in real life.
Ya' mad pal?

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You think you're funny but everyone is laughing at you. With your cringey posts, and your paw paw truck pic in your signature. Your truck looks worse than stock yet you post it in your sig like anyone cares. Nobody is looking at your truck saying "ooh I want to do that!" My favorite is when there is a discussion on a Carli off road set up and you comment about your beloved motofab spacers. Keep up your meaningless daily posts here because I'm sure you're more embarrassing in real life.

Wow dude you seem like a di*k riding hater! Surely your life isn’t that miserable you have to fight with some one on a dam forum :ROFLMAO:

If the guy LOVES his setup so what keep it pushing and move on.

WXman

Ram Guru
Reaction score
2019 Laramie 4x4 e-torque (driven bone stock for almost 4 years)

LIFT: ReadyLIFT 6"
WHEELS: Vossen HF6-5 - 22"x10" (offset: -18)
TIRES: Toyo Open Country A/T III 37x12.5R22

Also swapped chrome emblems/hood bezel to MOPAR factory matte black to better match the new wheels.

BEFORE & AFTER:

View attachment 155189 View attachment 155190 View attachment 155191 View attachment 155192

Wow. Biggest change of this entire thread. That truck looked like a lowered street truck before, and looks like it's not even the same truck after. Crazy what a difference. It's a travesty how low these trucks sit to the ground from the factory and how short the little OE tires are. I measured my OE tires at 31" tall on the truck. Just pitiful. You did well with yours. Kudos.

db9

Reaction score
Hey, ya boy is the one that started talking shịţ here. He's mad because he got called out for completely useless posts like a month ago, still mad after a month lol. But if you come through the boot let me know and I'll shove a motofab spacer down your throat for you.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Hey, ya boy is the one that started talking shịţ here. He's mad because he got called out for completely useless posts like a month ago, still mad after a month lol. But if you come through the boot let me know and I'll shove a motofab spacer down your throat for you.
The irony is I'm not even mad. 😂 You're the one that started this, and started crying like a baby when I made a comment referencing your first temper tantrum. Now you're making threats that can't be backed up. Bravo.
1687528275987.gif

WXman

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Did I miss something? Did somebody talk trash about Motofab or something? I must have been off that day.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Did I miss something? Did somebody talk trash about Motofab or something? I must have been off that day.
It's got nothing to do with motofab.

So in another thread, someone was asking about a leveling kit. I shared my experience with the spacers to, you know, be a contributor to this forum and such. Then db9 decided to be a little baby, and out of nowhere basically said no one wants to hear about my setup. Uh ok, whatever. So I made a post eluding that in this threa, and what do you know, his adolescent infantile personality shines through once again. I think it's hilarious.

ArtieD

Reaction score
Bye bye mpg's, lol but I'm guessing your already aware of that. Looks good though 👍
I have lost a little But , I consistenly get 17 and long trips over 18 MPG I havent ever seen 19 or 20 like i was but hey 6" lift 37" tires calibrated , also i was looking to post about brake pads , I have 112K or 112700 to be closer , the fronts are a little less than 1/2 and I just replaced the rears and it had 1/3 left was going to put them back in said screw it and replaced them anyway

TheLegend

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have lost a little But , I consistenly get 17 and long trips over 18 MPG I havent ever seen 19 or 20 like i was but hey 6" lift 37" tires calibrated , also i was looking to post about brake pads , I have 112K or 112700 to be closer , the fronts are a little less than 1/2 and I just replaced the rears and it had 1/3 left was going to put them back in said screw it and replaced them anyway
Yeah it is a big misconception I was getting 18 give or take in the city and 20 on highway now I get 16 city give or take and average almost 18 highway. A lot of people think you get like 10mpg when really all I lost was 2 mpg.

Squatch79

Reaction score
Yeah it is a big misconception I was getting 18 give or take in the city and 20 on highway now I get 16 city give or take and average almost 18 highway. A lot of people think you get like 10mpg when really all I lost was 2 mpg.
Same here. I went from 18-20 as well (more on the low end of that range) and now running around 16.5-17.

GraniteRam

Reaction score

90Addict

Reaction score
What questions do you have? Those are hub centric rings or used for the center cap and those wheels are universal lug. Looks like your center cap should snap in the six unused lug nut holes and probably the hub hole.
So the cap covers half the holes (6). Does it cover the chrome lug nuts that don't match or the wide open holes? Then the spikes go where? It's so confusing. I think I may be missing a piece like shown below? Saw online that some tis wheels come with these rings. The spikes screw into it and then center cap snaps on top

Attachments

• IMG_5798.png
    IMG_5798.png
    139 KB · Views: 27

GraniteRam

Reaction score
So the cap covers half the holes (6). Does it cover the chrome lug nuts that don't match or the wide open holes? Then the spikes go where? It's so confusing. I think I may be missing a piece like shown below? Saw online that some tis wheels come with these rings. The spikes screw into it and then center cap snaps on top

Looks like you're missing that piece.

Users who are viewing this thread