5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019+ Rams with Lifts/Levels, and/or aftermarket wheel tire setups

RAMnWV

Reaction score
New to the forums.

2019 Laramie

2.5in motofab leveling kit. 1.5in motofab rear spacers.

20x10 -18 Pure Grit Ambition PG103 wheels
295/60/20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers

Attachments

• DC4B22C3-34E0-42DB-AC93-C1798EF98716.jpeg
    DC4B22C3-34E0-42DB-AC93-C1798EF98716.jpeg
    223.5 KB · Views: 353

Shine006

Reaction score
Why new springs in the back, did you still need the Spacer then?
Spacers not needed with the springs as they are 1.5“ lift. Prefer to use coils or springs rather than spacers. Much better ride. May end up adding a spacer to the rear driver side due to the weight of a full Gas tank dropping the rear driver side an inch. Waiting for the new springs and coils to settle first.

Last edited:

DrSizzle

Reaction score
295/60/20 Nittos and Rough Country's soon to be released leveling kit.
Jared B., great look on the truck. I have exactly the same and was wondering if those size tires will fit without the leveling kit or if they'll rub...

JerryBsizzle

Reaction score
Bds is the way to go!!!
I had a 2021 Laramie with a 6" Fabtech with the same size wheels and tires. It was really nice too, no complaints with quality. The turning radius on the Fabtech sucked and it had a rear spacer where BDS replaces the entire rear spring. BDS rides a little nicer, but if you only own one you would be happy with the Fabtech, I was. This is my 2nd BDS 6" on a Ram. Had one on a 2013 as well. Good stuff!

Ol Blue.jpg

Red.jpg

Biggiehorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I had a 2021 Laramie with a 6" Fabtech with the same size wheels and tires. It was really nice too, no complaints with quality. The turning radius on the Fabtech sucked and it had a rear spacer where BDS replaces the entire rear spring. BDS rides a little nicer, but if you only own one you would be happy with the Fabtech, I was. This is my 2nd BDS 6" on a Ram. Had one on a 2013 as well. Good stuff!

View attachment 135889

View attachment 135890
Never knew the blue one was yours! Came across that one on here and FB several times and was always a little jealous lol. Super clean! Love your current setup as well (obviously)! There is just something about that blue though.

JerryBsizzle

Reaction score
Never knew the blue one was yours! Came across that one on here and FB several times and was always a little jealous lol. Super clean! Love your current setup as well (obviously)! There is just something about that blue though.
Ha yep! The blue was definitely photogenic. I did love it, wish I still had it so I sort of recreated it. I bought the blue one from the dealer, they had built it for a car show to showcase their shop. The black one I picked everything out and had that same dealer do all the work. Worked out great!

TCB77

Reaction score
2022 Laramie Southwest Edition
Readylift 3.5 without preload spacer, Bilstein 6112 clip 5, 5160's in rear, Ridge Grappler 295/65R20.
No tire rubbing so far.
View attachment 134242
So you only have the 2” spacer that goes on top of the strut in the front and the UCA’s from the ReadyLift kit and the Bilstein’s on clip #5 are 1.7” (non off-road) I think? So 3.7” total? I bought the 2” ReadyLift leveling kit with the UCA’s and was going to put that on now. Then when I am ready to buy bigger tires and new wheels I was going to add the bilstein’s. My truck is a 2 wheel drive crew cab with the 6.5’ bed and the darn thing looks like a low rider right now! And with a 1/4 tank of gas my front end sits 1/16” shy of 3” lower than the rear so I figured throwing the 2” level on the front will help a little.

Av1

Reaction score
So you only have the 2” spacer that goes on top of the strut in the front and the UCA’s from the ReadyLift kit and the Bilstein’s on clip #5 are 1.7” (non off-road) I think? So 3.7” total? I bought the 2” ReadyLift leveling kit with the UCA’s and was going to put that on now. Then when I am ready to buy bigger tires and new wheels I was going to add the bilstein’s. My truck is a 2 wheel drive crew cab with the 6.5’ bed and the darn thing looks like a low rider right now! And with a 1/4 tank of gas my front end sits 1/16” shy of 3” lower than the rear so I figured throwing the 2” level on the front will help a little.

Yes, I only have the spacer that goes on top of the strut, the UCA's from the ReadyLift kit and the 6112 Bilsteins on clip #5 which is supposed to be 1.5" (4WD non off-road). The Bilstein 5110 is 1.7" on clip #5.

It only lifted the front a total of about 3 1/8" not including what the tires lifted it.

I used the 2" Readylift spacer in the rear and that gives me a 1 5/8" rake. I prefer to leave it with some rake in case I use the bed or hook up my car trailer. It wouldn't be often as I have another truck for towing, but if I use the 1500, I don't want it to squat too badly.

Users who are viewing this thread