5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019+ Rams with Lifts/Levels, and/or aftermarket wheel tire setups

dst345

Reaction score
I've been a silent observer over the past few months but learned a lot from the group. Thanks to everybody for the comments and experience that I have been soaking up to build the perfect truck for me. I spent a lot of time going back and forth on a lot of the lift/level/wheels/tires options but couldn't be happier with the outcome. Check out the pictures and my signature for all the details on my truck. After going through the whole process I have a bit of experience under my belt now and would be happy to lend my experience to anybody with questions. Thanks everybody!

20190110_140223.jpg
20190110_140244.jpg
20190110_140315.jpg
20190110_140328.jpg
20190110_140413.jpg

Mikey1641

Reaction score
I've been a silent observer over the past few months but learned a lot from the group. Thanks to everybody for the comments and experience that I have been soaking up to build the perfect truck for me. I spent a lot of time going back and forth on a lot of the lift/level/wheels/tires options but couldn't be happier with the outcome. Check out the pictures and my signature for all the details on my truck. After going through the whole process I have a bit of experience under my belt now and would be happy to lend my experience to anybody with questions. Thanks everybody!

View attachment 13275
View attachment 13276
View attachment 13277
View attachment 13278
View attachment 13279

Looks awesome. 20x10. 35 s ?lift kit ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dst345

Reaction score

Yes 20x10 with 35s. The off-road package gives me a 1" lift all around then I leveled it with Motofab 2.5" front spacers and Readylift upper control arms. I waffled for a long time if I wanted to get another 1" of lift by using the Readylift 3.5" kit but ended up just leveling it because the 1" from the ORG paired with the 2.5" spacers gives me the 3.5" lift over stock. I'm real glad I didn't go higher, in my opinion it looks plenty big and still rides great.[/QUOTE]

Mikey1641

Reaction score
Yes 20x10 with 35s. The off-road package gives me a 1" lift all around then I leveled it with Motofab 2.5" front spacers and Readylift upper control arms. I waffled for a long time if I wanted to get another 1" of lift by using the Readylift 3.5" kit but ended up just leveling it because the 1" from the ORG paired with the 2.5" spacers gives me the 3.5" lift over stock. I'm real glad I didn't go higher, in my opinion it looks plenty big and still rides great.
[/QUOTE]

Looks great. So I picked up a 19 Laramie. Thinking of a 3.5 “. Kit. With 20x 10. And 35s. Did you have to cut off the tab under the little mud flap. And massage and heat the wheel well ? Also. What offset are your wheels ?

dst345

Reaction score

Looks great. So I picked up a 19 Laramie. Thinking of a 3.5 “. Kit. With 20x 10. And 35s. Did you have to cut off the tab under the little mud flap. And massage and heat the wheel well ? Also. What offset are your wheels ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

The shop that did the work for me said they didn't have to cut anything but I did notice a few new screws put in to tighten up some of the plastic inside the wheel wells. I have not experienced any rubbing. -18 offset on the wheels.

rbram

Reaction score
It took me 4 months to make a decision on my setup. Debating on levels/lifts etc. I essentially went with a 2.5in Body Armor level, 22×12.50 and 33in M/T

looks good. What offset are you running?

skibum

Reaction score
Has anyone looked at a setup for chains with enough space, both in wheel well and between tire and control arm? For winter, I'd like to put as tall a tire on my truck as possible with minimal lift. Considering 20" wheels and 35" tires with a leveling kit but don't have a lot of experience with making everything work with lifts and wheel offsets. The truck is 1500 Laramie 5.7L engine 3.92 gears off-road group.

DeNERI027

Reaction score
I have the mopar 2" lift and looking to get the 2" RC coil spacer to level the truck out, I just got my new wheels it looks awesome. I wasn't too sure on getting 35" tires and didn't want any issues but I ended up getting 34.3" tires. There seems to be more then enough room for 35" tires with just the mopar lift, though the price difference on tires was abit much for me.
have you had any issues with the 18s and the brake calipers?

19llhpb

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Has anyone looked at a setup for chains with enough space, both in wheel well and between tire and control arm? For winter, I'd like to put as tall a tire on my truck as possible with minimal lift. Considering 20" wheels and 35" tires with a leveling kit but don't have a lot of experience with making everything work with lifts and wheel offsets. The truck is 1500 Laramie 5.7L engine 3.92 gears off-road group.
I run a 275/65 tire on stock 20’s for winter. I have a 3 1/2” lift but these tires should work with a minimal lift. Seems to be the tallest, most narrow tire for the money. There are others that are slightly taller with the same width but are much more expensive. All my truck info in my signature, sorry, I have no experience with chains!

Joeyp

Ram Guru
Reaction score

View attachment 13275
View attachment 13276
View attachment 13277
View attachment 13278
View attachment 13279
Any rub with the -18 offset? Are the tires 12.5 wide?

MaxiSteel

Reaction score
Just got a Motofab 2.5 and Falken Wildpeak AT3/W 285/65/20 on in the -4 degree snow this weekend hence the unclean truck. Will get washed with better pictures this week. Still have to let the front settle a little bit, gained more than 2.5 on the front right after installation. Also sitting on a slope to the rear doesn't help IMG_1525.jpg IMG_1526.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread