5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019+ Rams with Lifts/Levels, and/or aftermarket wheel tire setups

jonny_z

Reaction score
Added Rough Country SF1 fender flares since the 2024 Laramie doesn’t include stock flares. The paint match is perfect and my tires are now even with the flares. No poke. View attachment 177021 View attachment 177022 View attachment 177023
Looks 🔥this build is amazing.

Any chance you know what the height of your truck measures out to be with the 2” leveling kit and 35” tires?

I have ‘22 Laramie same exact build as yours but stock. Looking to do virtually the same thing but have some height restrictions.

Thanks in advance and cheers!

Blinsquirrel

Reaction score
Looks 🔥this build is amazing.

Any chance you know what the height of your truck measures out to be with the 2” leveling kit and 35” tires?

I have ‘22 Laramie same exact build as yours but stock. Looking to do virtually the same thing but have some height restrictions.

Thanks in advance and cheers!
I’m out of town for a few weeks. I’ll get you a measurement when I get back. 2” level kit and 35” tires. I believe stock rubber was around 32”

jonny_z

Reaction score
I’m out of town for a few weeks. I’ll get you a measurement when I get back. 2” level kit and 35” tires. I believe stock rubber was around 32”
No worries man, and yeah stock is around 32”. Whenever you get a chance it’s greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online