5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

“2020” Price Negotiated From MSRP

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
How is this deal? I've worked this out via email and going tomorrow to pick up the truck. I remember last year they were offering huge discounts on this truck so want to make sure I'm getting a good deal.

2020 Limited CrewCab 4x4 in Ivory Pearl coat. Standard 5.7L. Almost every option.

MSRP: $69,460
My price: $55,175 ($14,285 discounted)
To give you some perspective: Mine is the 19' Ltd CC 4x4 Ivory, same engine, pano but NO level 1.
I did NOT shop really hard and pd $56 last April. So yours, being a newer build with (maybe) the level 1, (what gas tank, what gears, what diff) actually could be a better deal by a few grand.
I'd be pleased with that if I were you, presuming you got the level 1 package and pano roof.

LBTRS

Reaction score
To give you some perspective: Mine is the 19' Ltd CC 4x4 Ivory, same engine, pano but NO level 1.
I did NOT shop really hard and pd $56 last April. So yours, being a newer build with (maybe) the level 1, (what gas tank, what gears, what diff) actually could be a better deal by a few grand.
I'd be pleased with that if I were you, presuming you got the level 1 package and pano roof.

Thanks, sounds like it is a decent deal. Yeah, it has those options. Here is the truck...

2020 RAM 1500 Limited 4x4. Ivory White Tri-Coat Pearl-Coat with Black interior. 5.7 Hemi (no eTorque). Customer Preferred Package 25M. Protection Group. Body Color Bumper Group. Level 1 Equipment Group. 3.92 Rear Axle. Anti-Spin Differential. 33 Gallon Fuel Tank. 22" Wheels and Tires. Dual-Pane Panoramic Sunroof. Trailer Brake Control. BAKFlip MX4 Tonneau Cover. SunTek CIR Tinting. Bedrug Bedmat.

Eltaco

Ram Guru
Reaction score
There are probably better deals to be had, but if you found the unicorn that meets your expectations, that’s worth paying a little extra IMO. They’re promoting $16k+ off Limited in my area right now, but you may have different rebates with your Zip so it is sort of irrelevant.

I’m currently working on a deal similar to yours. There will be better pricing to be had somewhere, but I searched a large multi state radius to find vehicles of interest and worked to find the best price for the vehicles with my must-have options. In the end, I’m going to save about $15k off sticker, but I’m buying about $1500 in options I wouldn’t have selected in a custom build.

Those late “Truck Month” incentives that kicked in these last couple of days made it possible for me to hit my target pricepoint. Didn’t expect to get here so quickly.

anthgulla

Reaction score
1st post! Hello everyone just bought my first ram. MSRP 75955 sale price was 57990 and had them add on the bed utility group. 1500 sport with night edition package. Attaching the sticker and section of the BoS

Attachments

• CB480129-604C-420B-9DA6-DF84ABEB2D67.png
    CB480129-604C-420B-9DA6-DF84ABEB2D67.png
    353.1 KB · Views: 81
  • 961D38C6-54F2-40B3-A196-9706D5138BD7.jpeg
    961D38C6-54F2-40B3-A196-9706D5138BD7.jpeg
    114.6 KB · Views: 77

spurious

Reaction score
There are probably better deals to be had, but if you found the unicorn that meets your expectations, that’s worth paying a little extra IMO. They’re promoting $16k+ off Limited in my area right now, but you may have different rebates with your Zip so it is sort of irrelevant.

I’m currently working on a deal similar to yours. There will be better pricing to be had somewhere, but I searched a large multi state radius to find vehicles of interest and worked to find the best price for the vehicles with my must-have options. In the end, I’m going to save about $15k off sticker, but I’m buying about $1500 in options I wouldn’t have selected in a custom build.

Those late “Truck Month” incentives that kicked in these last couple of days made it possible for me to hit my target pricepoint. Didn’t expect to get here so quickly.

Where can I find out what these Truck Month incentives are?

Willwork4truck

Reaction score
tha

That's great for you! We had a specific color combination (well, she did) and that nixed 90% of the trucks and 100% of the great deals, but that's the way it is. The Ivory tri-coat and the light colored interior are fairly rare. I'd have liked the 33 gallon and the tonneau cover that you got, still on the fence over gearing (but since I don't tow, guess 3,21 is fine).

Don't forget to apply for that Bonus Drive rebate check that Patsy has been so good at telling members about for about a year now. $250 for your mods is nice!

Willwork4truck

Reaction score
1st post! Hello everyone just bought my first ram. MSRP 75955 sale price was 57990 and had them add on the bed utility group. 1500 sport with night edition package. Attaching the sticker and section of the BoS
Glad you like it! Where are you located? Is the Bonus Drive rebate available for you to try for?

brian42

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You got just over 20% off, which I think is a good deal especially since it's the middle of the model year and it's a Limited. Usually the big discounts are for the Big Horn.

LBTRS

Reaction score
Seems like there was a price drop the day after I purchased my truck. Looking at the website today (picked up my truck last night) the published price of an identical truck is less than what it was when I purchased. For anyone looking for a truck, now seems like a good time for bigger discounts.

Jrsem0317

Reaction score
How is this deal? I've worked this out via email and going tomorrow to pick up the truck. I remember last year they were offering huge discounts on this truck so want to make sure I'm getting a good deal.

2020 Limited CrewCab 4x4 in Ivory Pearl coat. Standard 5.7L. Almost every option.

MSRP: $69,460
My price: $55,175 ($14,285 discounted)
I think you did well. I picked up almost the exact same truck with an MSRP of $69,170 and I was out the door said and done for $56,576.00

Users who are viewing this thread