5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

‘19 RAM Rebel Light Bar Issues

OkieSooner94

Reaction score
Has anyone had any issues when tapping into the fog lights to power a light bar and the light bar illuminating when turning left?

DenCoRam

Reaction score
The fogs turn on when turning left or right to better illuminate the corner. If you tapped in the light bar to them, guessing that is your cause. Not sure if there is a way to turn that feature off.

CaptainCJ35

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The fogs turn on when turning left or right to better illuminate the corner. If you tapped in the light bar to them, guessing that is your cause. Not sure if there is a way to turn that feature off.
This...

If your fog lights are off, when you turn your steering wheel right or left past a certain angle the fog lights turn on as a driving/marker light. Tapping your light bar into a fog light... I'm assuming the left one... will turn your light bar on whenever you turn with the requisite steering angle.

OkieSooner94

Reaction score
This...

If your fog lights are off, when you turn your steering wheel right or left past a certain angle the fog lights turn on as a driving/marker light. Tapping your light bar into a fog light... I'm assuming the left one... will turn your light bar on whenever you turn with the requisite steering angle.
Do you know if this feature can be disabled or bypassed?

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Do you know if this feature can be disabled or bypassed?

Only way is to leave fog lights on then they won't activate with turn signal.
I know you looking to activate the lightbar but why don't you wire it up to a wireless switch that way you don't have to run any wires into the cab. That's what I did.

Users who are viewing this thread