5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RamCares
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Purchased my Ram 2500 Laramie w/6.7 Diesel three weeks ago. My wife, who's visually impaired, nearly fell out of the truck, when the power running board didn't deploy when she opened her door. I exited the truck and went around and tried opening and closing the door (front and rear) and the board would move about 20% and then return to the stowed position. Has anyone else had any problems?
    Hi Mark sorry for the delay. I took my Big Horn to Tri-county RAM in Limerick PA who worked with RAM Corporate. I'm extremely disappointed in the results. They aren't helping me out much. I'm paying nearly $500 to fix an issue that should be a blown fuse. my truck is at 43,000 miles in just under 2 yrs. TC is only giving me "free parts" which is just a wire that burnt out.
    TY- Shawn Venesky
    S
    Shawn740v
    sorry to add a second post. RAM/TC aren't even helping me with me with free updates of which i need 6. after buying my first brand new RAM, a $50,000 truck i really hoped to get corporate assistance. If there is anything at all you can help me with I'd greatly appreciate it.
    My 2018 Dodge Power wagon just started the parksense tone through the speakers and none of the suggestions in the forum have fixed it. I have a appt. with the dealership this Thursday but want to know what to do with you guys as well.
    Hi, that would be great. My local dealer is Rainier Dodge in Olympia.
    • 2550 Carriage Loop SW, Olympia, WA 98502
    VIN 1C6SRFHTXKN909182

Thank you,
    Baron Wise
    Cell/Text: 360-561-6211
    [email protected]
    Picked up a 2020 longhorn. Since day 1 it says sirius xm currently unavailable and It doesn't remember presets. The dealer was no help. They said an update is coming. Any ideas? Who can I contact for help with this. Thanks
    C
    cali_mopar
    i know you can update the unconnect yourself with a memory stick, there arensome youtube videos on how to do it, its really easy im not really texh savy and was able to do it
    2019 1500 5.7 Etorque with 26k miles. The down shifting actually lunges you forward. They performed a relearn of the trans last week and it didn't change the downshifting at all. Now, I am experiencing a VERY hard/erratic 1-2 2-3 shift when the truck is cold and it ONLY does it on the very first acceleration after sitting overnight. Could you give me the most current TSB and or update numbers I could give the dealer.
    D
    drak1071
    Did you get any update? My 2020 with 6,400 miles isn't doing so hot when downshifting either.
    Mark,
    I have a 2020 LTD and experiencing the same MF gate issue. The doors must be slammed in order to latch them and turn off the alarm. One concern is damaging the gates by doing this continually. This thread seems to be addressing non MF gate issues as well, so I was wondering if this MF Gate adjustment needs to be taken to a dealer, or is there an easy DIY fix. I am just west of Grand Rapids, MI., Thank You
    A write up you might be interested in. If you have any thoughts, impressions or ideas please let me know.
    I saw your link for the manual. Filled out the information and says there is no manual for my vehicle.
    VIN# 1C6SRFDTXKN813011
    If there is a printed manual please send a copy. I would really like to have one.
    Thank you in advance.

Kevin McCartney
    Ram,
    Brand new 2020 Ram Big Horn 4x4 without nav. When I get in and turn the truck on the 8.4 Uconnect screen consistently says "please wait loading" while its trying to either hook up to AM/FM or sirius radio. This usually takes upwards of 3-5 minutes.I had a 2016 Charger Scatpack and my wife has a 2014 Jeep GC and those have never took that long maybe a few seconds if anything to connect. Thank you.
    D
    d19r93
    I had this issue, too. It did it one time, and it was when the SXM was what was on when the truck shut off. If I turned off the radio and turned it back on, I could switch to FM and it was fine. After that, it's not done it since.
    Wondering what do about my slow wipers on my 2019 ram 1500 Tradesman. In heavy rain its impossible to see. The serviceman at the dealer agreed they were slow but there wasn't they could do about it. I would appreciate you help.
    Is there a canadian contact? I have the ram box issue and a misaligned tailgate for which the dealer is stating thats the way they are and there is nothing they can do......not back for a 60000 dollar truck
    I just purchased my 2019 Rebel and absolutely love it, until I started to get a knocking/clicking noise coming from the front driver side. It seems like it could be taking a toll on my truck if it's the suspension or something in the steering column. I heard that the factories weren't torquing the trucks to the appropriate settings. Have not heard from dealer and they are 4 hrs away.
    Regards,
    Matt
    Reactions: Hagemann13
    Hagemann13
    Hagemann13
    I am having the same issue with my Laramie 4x4 with dealer installed leveling kit. I took in once already and they said it was rubbing from the oversized tires that they installed. Taking back to dealer this Saturday to get it fixed. I was able to capture it on video.
    Yes. I would like to escalate it and make sure it gets the special attention it needs to be corrected properly. I have an appointment at the dealership where I bought the truck on Saturday July 6th. That's a 4 hour drive each way for me. I would appreciate any help you can provide in ensuring this it taken care of properly. Please feel free to contact me directly. Thanks.
    2019 Ram Power Wagon. Sunroof leaks into cab through grab handle on driver's side. Took it to local dealership 13 Jun. Diagnosed as wrong drain tube installed on sunroof. I like the truck but it is starting to develop a smell. Montana feels like Seattle the last 2 weeks. I do not want a smelly truck.

[email protected]
    Got a 2019 Ram Limited Laramie non-nav and CarPlay works when it wants to....what can be done to fix this issue...really frustrating on a 50k truck ...i've replaced cords, reset phone, deleted from truck and re-installed...still same problems...left for vacation yesterday, it worked the first 200 miles...turned off truck, came back no CarPlay...very frustrating...

[email protected]
    Bought a 2019 4x4 Rebel in Aug. 2018...since that time I have experienced the most irritating humming noise at around 1500rpms or 55mph mostly when I remove my foot from the accelerator. This phenomenon appears to be more prevalent when there is something in the backs seat. The decibel level is so base like it hurts my ears to the point it's difficult to drive. Anyone know if there is a fix for this?
    What are you guys going to do about the gas tank situations? I have a 60k truck that will only hold 21 gallons max, it spills out after that. I have seen others with the same problem so I know its not just me. Please let me know if they have any solutions because my dealer didnt fix the problem either.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…