5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wireless Apple CarPlay GROUP BUY!!!

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score

parnine

Reaction score

No. But maybe if you share the code, still thinking.....

You should share the code with all once you get it, it is not like it is a BIG secret and the company would then turn down buyers .... LOL. They would be getting more sales and doing better as they did not have to increase the discount but got more volume.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
No. But maybe if you share the code, still thinking.....
You should share the code with all once you get it, it is not like it is a BIG secret and the company would then turn down buyers .... LOL. They would be getting more sales and doing better as they did not have to increase the discount but got more volume.
As @YellowSled stated above, the code is LIMITED to a certain number of purchases and once the code is used "X" times, it is no longer valid. They need to protect themselves from codes getting out as not everyone is honest and some may post these codes on the Internet when that was far from the intent. I am a man of high integrity and will ensure that I follow their rules and not jeopardize my relationship with them as others may request a future group buy. If you're in...great...if your not...that's fine too but please don't ask me to do something that's unethical.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
FYI - I ordered mine on 4/29 with standard shipping, and tracking info shows that it’s on a ship. So, pro tip...pay the extra money for express shipping or prepare yourselves for a long wait ;)

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score

BlckDT

Reaction score
FYI - I ordered mine on 4/29 with standard shipping, and tracking info shows that it’s on a ship. So, pro tip...pay the extra money for express shipping or prepare yourselves for a long wait ;)

Same! LoL. Express is 2-3 days and $9.95.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
We have 17...awesome response everyone!!! I will let this ride a few days longer and we'll wrap this up on Monday. More details to come once I speak with them next week. Let's see if we can get a few more members to jump onboard for a cost of $111.97. One day left to opt in and this GB is officially closed :)

@badabing70
@YellowSled
@Moparian
@Bigdaveincali
Steve R
@iamremi
@Pyleketerson
@txsw1mmer
@sawyer84
@SWFLRebel
@Gozar
@Sinister1JP
@Ellisstrong
@Emarkowski24
@RamVito
@Big Red
@MadMartigan827

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
We have 18...awesome response everyone!!! I will let this ride until Monday morning and we'll wrap this up. More details to come once I speak with them next week. Let's see if we can get a few more members to jump onboard for a cost of $111.97. One a few hours left to opt in and this GB is officially closed :)

@badabing70
@YellowSled
@Moparian
@Bigdaveincali
Steve R
@iamremi
@Pyleketerson
@txsw1mmer
@sawyer84
@SWFLRebel
@Gozar
@Sinister1JP
@Ellisstrong
@Emarkowski24
@RamVito
@Big Red
@MadMartigan827
@vballrob

NHFD21348

Reaction score
I’m in, I am trying to get into a Ram 1500 but it will still work in my Charger until the truck happens.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread