5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wireless Apple CarPlay GROUP BUY!!!

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
I hear ya @Timeless ...but why plug your phone in every time...especially if your phone doesn't need charging? I never take my phone out of my pocket...period. It always has a full charge each morning, so having this option is phenomenal and, for under $112, it's a crazy deal not to buy :unsure:
This is the reason I posted this initially. A lot of us keep the phones in our pockets. It's great not having to plug/unplug the phone every time you get in and out of the truck. I also don't like having a charging cable laying around the dash. Call me crazy.

MikeyLikey619

Reaction score
I could see it being a advantage if you want to have your phone on the outside of the car and control the music with CarPlay. We went to the beach set up chairs in the bed and posted up. Would have been nice to be able to have my phone with me on the outside and listen to my music vs having it connected or radio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
I could see it being a advantage if you want to have your phone on the outside of the car and control the music with CarPlay. We went to the beach set up chairs in the bed and posted up. Would have been nice to be able to have my phone with me on the outside and listen to my music vs having it connected or radio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you in Mikey? You sure will likey the wireless CarPlay for under $112 :LOL:

Timeless

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I hear ya @Timeless ...but why plug your phone in every time...especially if your phone doesn't need charging? I never take my phone out of my pocket...period. It always has a full charge each morning, so having this option is phenomenal and, for under $112, it's a crazy deal not to buy :unsure:

I can see that also. I have my phone in an Otterbox with a belt clip, so it always gets disconnected and plugged in. I haven't even bothered to blue tooth it yet...which is annoying as it asks me to do it every time the truck starts...might break down and do it one day.

txsw1mmer

Reaction score
Count me in for more than 10
Most of the time if I'm going on long road trips 20 mins or more I'm usually more vigilant about putting my phone on the charger. But sometimes I get out of the gym and the home is right down the road I would like my music to switch to my truck through apple car play automatically so I can listen to that same music/book on this surround sound I paid for! and manage my apps and messages.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Most of the time if I'm going on long road trips 20 mins or more I'm usually more vigilant about putting my phone on the charger. But sometimes I get out of the gym and the home is right down the road I would like my music to switch to my truck through apple car play automatically so I can listen to that same music/book on this surround sound I paid for! and manage my apps and messages.

CCE491F9-1400-422B-BB4C-E3C05FFD4D33.jpeg

Saints

Reaction score
Just a heads up. I ordered mine over a month ago and still haven’t received it yet. I guess flights still aren’t coming in so it was sent on a ship and no update since the 14th.

sawyer84

Reaction score
Sooo, this is awesome, I’ve been waiting for something like this for a while. I HATE plugging my phone in every single time I get in my truck. I read about the LOYALTY discount, went to the website, used it, bought it...then I read it will go through and then be rejected, lol.

With all that being said, I’d love to get my email on the list, if it’s possible, so I at least get some type of discount.

2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn CC | Black Appearance Package | 3.92 Anti-Spin | DS InTune w/ Jay Greene Custom Tune | B2 Fab. Magnaflow w/ Resonator Delete | S&B CAI | Hellwig Swaybar | 2” Rear Lowering Springs

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score

parnine

Reaction score
What version is this buy for?

Have the issues mentioned in this thread
been adressed such that it works 100%?

Users who are viewing this thread