5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why is the Rebel aftermarket so damn empty?!

U

User_21361

yeah you gotta bend the bracket thats behind that little oem mud flap trim piece. I have big *** husky mud dogs on my truck with 35's, had to trim them a little bit but take your time and you can make yours work and it shouldnt be noticeable
Would you mind posting a picture of the trimming you had to do?

here's my setup I'm pretty sure I got to do some major surgery on them.
4843447b0379c40bde41b92e176dc5fb.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

5thGenRebel_AMK

Ram Guru
Reaction score
this is basically everything I’ve done so I don’t rub while still being able to run those big mud flaps. Let me know if you have any questions happy to help
87B0F515-794C-4FEB-B192-7EF51B14A96F.png E5279411-7DED-4A26-8BD5-EE300AC4F016.png 38D7DE4A-0C34-41B0-8471-4B9C24EF7C5C.png E48CEF85-1DAF-4AEF-A9E4-283A1A85A456.jpeg B4CB5EA7-A469-4F43-BE6C-D9D268FE2356.jpeg

mtrim

Reaction score
Potential Good News for 2019-20 Rebel Owners Looking for a winch bumper......

I have been in contact with Chassis Unlimited regarding the Octane winch bumper for my 2019 Rebel They said as of now it doesn't fit but they offered to try and create a similar one to fit 2019 and 20 Rebels. They've asked for pictures of the front of the truck and the space between the grill and engine. I've refereed them to the step by step disassembly pics on this forum for better details.

Additionally, they offered that if anyone on the forum lives near San Francisco he or she could bring a Rebel in so they could do a "scan" and create a bumper specifically for the 2019-2020 Rebel.

This is the same company mentioned in string above.

DSN46

Reaction score
Following in case Chassis Unlimited comes through!

ramButz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
i have been looking for this grill.i think what they did was some triming on the bottom to get it to fit pass that hump up front 😲

Attachments

• TISDS_Galleries_13.jpg
    TISDS_Galleries_13.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 247

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I just finished prototype rock sliders for Rams that fit the 33 gallon tank. I'm working on prototype front and rear bumpers, skid plates, bed racks for roof top tents, etc. What does everyone want to see? It will take some time to work through the prototype process but I will be offering parts for 5th gen Rams. I am prototyping everything off of my 2019 Rebel currently. I am most active on Instagram under my business page. @shifts_and_grins_fabrication

Attachments

• passenger side slider front view mounted.jpeg
    passenger side slider front view mounted.jpeg
    154.1 KB · Views: 134
  • Passenger side slider rear view mounted.jpeg
    Passenger side slider rear view mounted.jpeg
    131.1 KB · Views: 133
  • Rebel on Trail in Superstitions.png
    Rebel on Trail in Superstitions.png
    978.6 KB · Views: 132

ramButz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just finished prototype rock sliders for Rams that fit the 33 gallon tank. I'm working on prototype front and rear bumpers, skid plates, bed racks for roof top tents, etc. What does everyone want to see? It will take some time to work through the prototype process but I will be offering parts for 5th gen Rams. I am prototyping everything off of my 2019 Rebel currently. I am most active on Instagram under my business page. @shifts_and_grins_fabrication
well since your doing some "Protype"work.how about making some grill option for the "rebel"no one seems to want to do that.

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
look up above to the pic i posted of a "Rebel"with a custom grill
Something like that is a possibility. It will be a little while before that gets thrown into the mix though. Since I am transitioning to nothing but Ram aftermarket fabrication, I would eventually like to offer just about everything anyone could want for a Ram. It will take time though.

Boost Monkey

Reaction score
Potential Good News for 2019-20 Rebel Owners Looking for a winch bumper......

I have been in contact with Chassis Unlimited regarding the Octane winch bumper for my 2019 Rebel They said as of now it doesn't fit but they offered to try and create a similar one to fit 2019 and 20 Rebels. They've asked for pictures of the front of the truck and the space between the grill and engine. I've refereed them to the step by step disassembly pics on this forum for better details.

Additionally, they offered that if anyone on the forum lives near San Francisco he or she could bring a Rebel in so they could do a "scan" and create a bumper specifically for the 2019-2020 Rebel.

This is the same company mentioned in string above.

Following in case Chassis Unlimited comes through!

Hey sooooooo...

Now their website specifically states "fits all trim levels" for this winch bumper. Was this statement there before, or did they end up test fitting a Rebel and found out that it worked? And if so, what does it look like as it can't be the same version that is made for the other trims...

ayoslickxd

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey sooooooo...

Now their website specifically states "fits all trim levels" for this winch bumper. Was this statement there before, or did they end up test fitting a Rebel and found out that it worked? And if so, what does it look like as it can't be the same version that is made for the other trims...
all bumpers fit the issues is more so the rebel has smaller light panels two inchs smaller, so it sits higher .. reg 1500 trims are about 5 inchs.

also eco diesel like mines i have to move the inter cooler alittle furter back

Reaction score
I actually have been prototyping my truck with Expedition One and I am getting front bumpers, rear dual swing bumper and roof rack completed here in the next few weeks.
Checkout my Instagram @beanxoverland for updates/questions/info as I do not get on forums very often at all.

Rear dual swing is a truck.... Ram built their tailgate so wide and it drops very low, so final prototyping of that has been taking longer...

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Shifts and Grins Fabrication launched rear tow hook brackets. Rock sliders coming soon just working out final details on packaging since they have to go freight. Hoping to release the rear bumper with dual swingouts next. Will probably offer a high clearance rear bumper as well. It is taking longer than we hoped but we are dedicated to this community and will continue to grow our line and offerings.

Users who are viewing this thread