5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why is the Rebel aftermarket so damn empty?!

Wilsonwanderings

Reaction score
Just thought I'd mention here that I tried out the Expedition One route for my ecodiesel and so far has been a giant slow motion clusterf*ck. Coming up on two weeks unable to use the truck (after the 9 month wait) and no end in sight. Worst customer service of any company I've worked with and I had very low expectations going in. Message me for details, but buyer beware.

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Just thought I'd mention here that I tried out the Expedition One route for my ecodiesel and so far has been a giant slow motion clusterf*ck. Coming up on two weeks unable to use the truck (after the 9 month wait) and no end in sight. Worst customer service of any company I've worked with and I had very low expectations going in. Message me for details, but buyer beware.
I've had no experience with them but that is too bad. Sorry you are having issues. I hate hearing that even when it has nothing to do with our company. Customer service is super important.

silverWS6

Ram Guru
Reaction score

I know you said message you for details, but two questions 😅 they have your truck and are applying the accessories? What is it you are getting done?

I think we all want to know.

Wilsonwanderings

Reaction score
I know you said message you for details, but two questions 😅 they have your truck and are applying the accessories? What is it you are getting done?

I think we all want to know.
Not sure I fully understand the question, but I took it to a local shop (that come to find out is an exp1 dealer) to install the bumper, winch, light bar, fogs, and corners. Yes, I could do it myself, but was hoping to be in/out in a day so I could take it camping.

edgarrian

Reaction score
Coming from the Mustang community where the aftermarket has a huge foot print. I thought there would be a bit more to the rebel market. But there isn't hardly anything. The bumpers I see are not what I like. Cow catchers are ugly. Its been a bit of a disappointment but not the end of the world as I really do like the looks of my truck. The only thing I have gotten for it is the pedal commander. Sounds gimmicky but it really does work

U

User_21361

The wait was a giant PIA @16+ weeks (don't know if its better now) but I love my ADD bumper. I'm actually looking at selling my current one to get the winch version. I just moved to CO and want to go with a more overland type route. Looking at a retrax, uptop retrax rack, ikamper tent, add front and rear bumpers. Just depends if I can find a way to mount a winch plate without buying a whole new bumper from them haha. There is stuff out there, you just have to be creative and patient. I may even throw in a paint job just to give it a new look!

Users who are viewing this thread