5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wheel Spacers

Bellpa

Reaction score
I have 1 inch on mine here is a picture of 2 Rebels left no spacer right 1 inch spacer. Had it up to 108 mph no vibration at all.
Did you have to cut your studs at all for the 1" spacers? I have Laramie 20's so not sure if the studs would need cut or not.

Rebel 12

Reaction score
Did you have to cut your studs at all for the 1" spacers? I have Laramie 20's so not sure if the studs would need cut or not.
I didn't there's space on the Rebel wheel for the stud to go on to. I'm not sure on the Laramie wheel.

Highline Cleveland

Reaction score
I put 2 inch hubCentric spacers and have zero issues with my 2019 Laramie. I've had them on for 3000 miles already. At first i purchased the 1.5 inch spacers but that DID require me to trim the threads. I returned them and went for the 2 inch, and that required no trimming and it gave me the stance that I was looking for. I would recommend HubCentric, that way the spacer and tire will rest on the Hub and not on the lugs!! Here's a video of my Laramie with and without the wheel spacers. Hope this helps. Enjoy:

Did you have to pull the wheels and retorque the spacers at all

FrancoFiasco

Reaction score
Alright, so much to read about the spacers that I'm so undecided.

I have the 2019 Ram Rebel with the stock wranglers off road tires. I'm thinking safe and just go with the Bora spacers, 2" ... Anyone can send a direct link to buy the right fit?

Thanks so much!

jloops

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Alright, so much to read about the spacers that I'm so undecided.

I have the 2019 Ram Rebel with the stock wranglers off road tires. I'm thinking safe and just go with the Bora spacers, 2" ... Anyone can send a direct link to buy the right fit?

Thanks so much!

FrancoFiasco

Reaction score
Than

Thanks for that!

Unfortunately these are shipping from the US and I'm going to try and see if I can get these cheaper in Canada. The 4 spacers are already $290 without shipping or duties...

Any one in Canada with a link that might be able to save me some mula?

Cheers!

Raminit

Reaction score
These are the ones I’ve got for about a year now
Sorry they’re not available on Amazon anymore but at least you’ll know what to look for

Wheel Spacers for Chevy Silverado 6x5.5, 2" Forged Hubcentric Wheel Adapters, 14x1.5 studs&78.1mm hub Bore for Chevy Tahoe/Avalanche/Express/Suburban, GMC Sierra/Yukon, Cadillac Escalade https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XSY46YJ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_Ve.oEb3PJV78W

FrancoFiasco

Reaction score
FOR MY CANADIANS... I found a set of spacers using forged 6061 T6 Alum with 10.9 grade nuts, which is stronger than the OEM of 8.8.

This set fits the 2019-2020 Rebels and uses the proper spec'd 77.8mm bore size. Here you go:

I will be installing them soon as they're local and I'll post pictures.

SColang22

Reaction score
Anyone do wheel spacers with 35s? I tried 2in with a 3.5" lift and they rubbed hard. Thinking maybe 1"-1.25". Any input?

Bradeno

Reaction score
FOR MY CANADIANS... I found a set of spacers using forged 6061 T6 Alum with 10.9 grade nuts, which is stronger than the OEM of 8.8.

This set fits the 2019-2020 Rebels and uses the proper spec'd 77.8mm bore size. Here you go:

I will be installing them soon as they're local and I'll post pictures.

Just thought I’d give you a heads up in case you didn’t know.

The 5th Gen trucks are now a 6x5.5 bolt pattern.

The 5x5.5 pattern that is shown in that link is for the 4th Gen 1500 trucks.

FrancoFiasco

Reaction score
Just thought I’d give you a heads up in case you didn’t know.

The 5th Gen trucks are now a 6x5.5 bolt pattern.

The 5x5.5 pattern that is shown in that link is for the 4th Gen 1500 trucks.

Thanks for the heads up! Apparently, these will fit, it's just a "typo" on their ad. I should be receiving them by the end of the week and I'll let you guys know if that's the case. Crossing my fingers!

Cheers!

FrancoFiasco

Reaction score
Just got the spacers and they are the wrong fit... Don't know why the seller said it would work with 6 lugs when it clearly is only for 5s. Anyone else can share a working link for 1.5 - 2" spacers that fit directly on our REBELS???

Thanks

NC Rebel

Reaction score
I ordered the Bora wheel spacers for my Rebel, had them on my silverado 50K miles no issues. Dodge Ram 1500 (2019-2020) Spacers, 6x139.7 Bolt Pattern, 77.8 Hub. Aluminum, BORA Black, Thickness=2in (50.8mm) (75.180.227.143)

FrancoFiasco

Reaction score
I ordered the Bora wheel spacers for my Rebel, had them on my silverado 50K miles no issues. Dodge Ram 1500 (2019-2020) Spacers, 6x139.7 Bolt Pattern, 77.8 Hub. Aluminum, BORA Black, Thickness=2in (50.8mm) (75.180.227.143)

Thanks, you got a link for them? I think I found them on their website but their price is pretty hefty considering it's just spacers...

NC Rebel

Reaction score
I put the specs in on their site, for some reason won't let me copy and paste the info. But I agree they are a little pricey...but I do trust Bora spacers more so than other brands.

FrancoFiasco

Reaction score
Alright fine people... I had the spacers returned and found another website that actually manufactures their spacers in house. Great quality and meeting all specs for our Rebels. Check it out:

switcher3

Reaction score
Sorry for any confusion, probably didn’t proof read my post somewhere along the line. Then again, the post's that I was quoting and contradicting seem to have been "deleted" which in my opinion is a bit shady, but also probably makes it a little difficult to follow.

Prior to purchasing any spacer I pulled the wheel off of my truck and I checked the hub on the truck and hub bore on the wheel. This was done with my personal digital caliper. I don’t have the exact readouts, but both readings were the same. They were both above 78, but less than 78.1. Based on those readings being closer to 78.1 than 77.8 I felt comfortable enough to purchase the Yitamotor spacers to at the very least test out.

Upon receiving the spacers, I again used my personal digital caliper to take measurements, this time of the actual spacer bore and hub. Both readings on those spacers were exact at 78 flat. I personally felt safe to install the spacers with the difference between all of the OEM parts and the spacers being <.1 difference.

I ran the spacers for ~1 week and about 220 miles I believe, and removed the wheels to re-check the torque, and everything came back tight and within torque specs.

Yesterday, after posts saying that information that I and others were pushing was incorrect, unsafe, etc. I decided to be thorough and re-verify everything utilizing different equipment so to ensure that my caliper readings weren't off, and that I wasn't making some sort of mistake. To reiterate from one of those previous posts, I work with aviation mechanics (I am a flight examiner/instructor pilot so work hand in hand with my mechs). I was able to have one of the mechs assist me and pull measurements. We both checked all hub connection points: hub on the truck, the hub bore on the spacer, the hub on the spacer, and the hub bore on the wheel. This was utilizing their measurement equipment, which requires a fairly rigorous calibration standard/inspection window since it is used regularly on planes. During this check, all of the values previously found came back the same, or within .03-.05 of what I was getting from my personal calipers. Regardless, the values for all components read in a range between 78 and <78.1. Now, this mech isn't an automotive mechanic, but the fundamental's are still the same. His two cents were that it was logical that the Yitamotor spacers listed for 78.1 were closer and should provide a tighter fit compared to the other brands which listed the hubs at 77.8. He also said that my logic followed that a 77.8 hub would produce a looser connection in the components, and should theoretically create an increased possibility of extra stress on studs.

Now, I want to reiterate this: If you want to go with a spacer that is listed at 77.8, I completely understand because that is the spec listed from RAM and admittedly most sources have that listed. This thread originally sparked my curiosity to investigate further before I purchased any spacers, and the values I came up with tend to contradict the hub bore being at 77.8, as everything seemed to line up much closer to 78.1. For me, the Yitamotor spacers I purchased happen to be less expensive than the BORA and Coyote spacers, but the money difference between all of the options was not a concern. My concern was for that of myself, my passengers, and the expensive investment that is my truck, and made the $60-$100 price difference a non-factor personally. Based of my results, I am willing to say that I think the Yitamotor is a viable option, but NO ONE SHOULD TAKE ME AT MY WORD because I am just some guy posting on a forum. The best thing anyone can do is gather as much information as they can, be willing to investigate as far as they can on their own, take their own measurements and readings, and make the best decision possible from there. I am just trying to be thorough and spread as much info about my personal experiences and findings to help people out so they can make those good decisions. What irks me is that another poster is using promoting specific brands with specific links, using typical marketing style catch phrases and slogans, and adding check marks, red X's, bold print's and colored words, and diagrams from the spacer manufacturers all in an obvious attempt to catch people's eyes and earn their business... meanwhile calling into question my integrity and/or sensibility while not being able to provide any information to counter otherwise... and then deleting multiple posts from this very thread... if it smells like crap, looks like crap, chances are it's crap. To each their own. I again suggest that everyone does as much research and investigation as they can on their own. I didn't take anyone's word, and in that same respect, no one should accept mine either. I can tell you this, though, I'm willing to stand behind what info i'm putting out and won't be deleting my posts.
Good write-up my friend...

Users who are viewing this thread