5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wheel Spacers

Gkmathiesen

"MAX"
Reaction score
Has anyone put wheel spacers(specifically hub centric bored) their 2019 RAM? I'm looking to widen the track but I'm not in the market to get new Wheels and Tires yet. I don't want them to extend out past the fender well but about an inch to an inch and a half. If you have, please tell me what size and and bolt length you got. Thanks

cjfioren

Reaction score
See attached from another thread for your answer.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190109-062642_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190109-062642_Samsung Internet.jpg
    401.6 KB · Views: 2,415

Pribilof

Reaction score
How much space in the back of the wheels on the Rebel? Do we need to trim the studs for 1" spacers?

dragon285

Reaction score
I put 2 inch hubCentric spacers and have zero issues with my 2019 Laramie. I've had them on for 3000 miles already. At first i purchased the 1.5 inch spacers but that DID require me to trim the threads. I returned them and went for the 2 inch, and that required no trimming and it gave me the stance that I was looking for. I would recommend HubCentric, that way the spacer and tire will rest on the Hub and not on the lugs!! Here's a video of my Laramie with and without the wheel spacers. Hope this helps. Enjoy:

robe2388

Reaction score
I put 2 inch hubCentric spacers and have zero issues with my 2019 Laramie. I've had them on for 3000 miles already. At first i purchased the 1.5 inch spacers but that DID require me to trim the threads. I returned them and went for the 2 inch, and that required no trimming and it gave me the stance that I was looking for. I would recommend HubCentric, that way the spacer and tire will rest on the Hub and not on the lugs!! Here's a video of my Laramie with and without the wheel spacers. Hope this helps. Enjoy:

Stance looks awesome, exactly what my Rebel needs.

Allnewhemi19

Reaction score
Does extending the wheels out past the fenders cause any issues with paint damage, due to rocks?

dragon285

Reaction score
Does extending the wheels out past the fenders cause any issues with paint damage, due to rocks?

I've had no issue as of yet. As you can see my tires don't stick out significantly to cause rocks to hit my paint. I am planning on getting bigger more aggressive tires...we shall see.

Nick54

Reaction score
Probably missed it somewhere here but did you post a link to where you purchased the spacers?

MValdez

Ram Guru
Reaction score

The link to product page you provided says for Chevy Silverado 1500 Suburban Express GMC Sierra Yukon Cadillac. I don't see any mention of 2019 dodge ram fitment within the description. Can you please verify that these fit

dragon285

Reaction score
The link to product page you provided says for Chevy Silverado 1500 Suburban Express GMC Sierra Yukon Cadillac. I don't see any mention of 2019 dodge ram fitment within the description. Can you please verify that these fit

Michael Valdez yes my friend these work with the 2019 ram Laramie/Longhorn/Bighorn . They have the same dimensions as the Chevy Silverado and Tahoe's do. Always look for these specs: 6x5.5 or 6x139.7mm bolt pattern, thread or Stud at 14x1.5, and center bore at 78.1mm. Those are the exact specs for the 2019 Ram 1500 for wheel Spacers. Enjoy!!!

MValdez

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Michael Valdez yes my friend these work with the 2019 ram Laramie/Longhorn/Bighorn . They have the same dimensions as the Chevy Silverado and Tahoe's do. Always look for these specs: 6x5.5 or 6x139.7mm bolt pattern, thread or Stud at 14x1.5, and center bore at 78.1mm. Those are the exact specs for the 2019 Ram 1500 for wheel Spacers. Enjoy!!!
Thank you so much!

robe2388

Reaction score

So any Silverado wheels will fit the RAM now???

MValdez

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The bore size for 2019 Ram is 77.8mm . I know this because i had to order ceramic hub rigs to fit my aftermarket DropStar wheels on my Longhorn. The Chevy Silverado wheels spacers bore size are 78.1... Will the 0.3mm difference cause wheel vibration and or Brake "Shimmy"???

dragon285

Reaction score
The bore size for 2019 Ram is 77.8mm . I know this because i had to order ceramic hub rigs to fit my aftermarket DropStar wheels on my Longhorn. The Chevy Silverado wheels spacers bore size are 78.1... Will the 0.3mm difference cause wheel vibration and or Brake "Shimmy"???

I have the 2 inch spacers with the 78.1mm center bore on and they are a perfect fit. No shake, rattle, or vibration in either driving or breaking. When i was doing my research I ran across a few web pages that claimed that the center bore for the 2019 ram 1500 was 77.8mm. I don't know what to tell you, but my spacers are 78.1mm and they fit snug and tight. I don't know if that 0.3mm will make a difference, but I've had my spacers on for about 3000+ miles and have had no issues. What made me decide on this size was another video of a guy actually putting on the hubcentric spacer on his 2019 ram and seeing it work. I got the Amazon Link from him, and that's how and why i got my spacers with those dimensions.

I just did a search for hubcentric spacers for the 2019 ram and there's 2 sites giving out different information... One giving a hub bore of 116.7mm and another giving a hub bore of 78.10mm. Check it out:

https://www.americantrucks.com/coyo...ZPL4QBVUwn37Hru_XghoCe48QAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

https://www.cjponyparts.com/wheel-s...FoRM8GcIpg4u7FyrwCgDqEAUXrtyjXOxoC03UQAvD_BwE

MValdez

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I added the link for the ceramic hub rings I purchased to fit the wheels to my longhorn below and they fit snug against the ram like a glove. I trust your word with the fitment of the 2" spacers you purchased and after reviewing the 2 other links you noted on hub dimension examples I feel the ones you bought are the better of the 3 construction wise. I plan on getting the readylift SST 3.5" lift kit purchased and installed in mid April and will then be buying the spacers you bought. Once a gain thank you for leading me to these. I love this Site!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread