5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wheel Spacers... again!

popcenator

Reaction score
That's funny though, I completely thought you had a level.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

STR

Reaction score
It took six weeks for me and popcentator to get them. Hopefully you’ll get them sooner.

popcenator

Reaction score
I'm getting the 5100s installed next Tuesday, replacing the UCAs too just to be safe. I'll post new pictures then.

popcenator

Reaction score
Got the 5100s installed all around, setting 5 with the RC UCAs. Can't really tell the difference in ride quality, maybe a tad softer. If anyone wants more pics let me know. Happy with the look, I'll be happier when I get around to replacing the tires and can go a little taller. I also need some rear wheel well liners..
e38eefbf8afa11768ac9c9b347ba6e0e.jpg
d052de6777fe31a0569a44778747bdea.jpg

JD fixes it

Reaction score
Please forgive me if you guys have addressed this already, but did you need an alignment after the spacer install? I am about to add some myself. Trucks look great btw.

popcenator

Reaction score
Please forgive me if you guys have addressed this already, but did you need an alignment after the spacer install? I am about to add some myself. Trucks look great btw.
Nope, spacers are good to slap on and drive. Just make sure to retorque them after driving 5 miles.

Reactions: STR

STR

Reaction score
Got the 5100s installed all around, setting 5 with the RC UCAs. Can't really tell the difference in ride quality, maybe a tad softer. If anyone wants more pics let me know. Happy with the look, I'll be happier when I get around to replacing the tires and can go a little taller. I also need some rear wheel well liners..
e38eefbf8afa11768ac9c9b347ba6e0e.jpg
d052de6777fe31a0569a44778747bdea.jpg

Nice stance (y)

I still can’t believe that rear wheel well liners aren’t standard. It’s got to be one of the dumbest cost saving deletes ever.

STR

Reaction score
As mentioned, no alignment needed. Post pics after the install (y)

IrishRED

Reaction score
Just trying to double check, with all the various threads and info. I have a stock 2020 Ram Bighorn with stock 18" wheels/tires and NO suspension mods so far. Am I able to go with 1.25" front spacers and 1.5" rear spacers without having to do any other suspension or fender mods? Thanks, but there is a lot of information out there and not all of it matches up so I wanted to double check .... again!

STR

Reaction score
^^^ You’re definitely good w/the 1.5”, and should be fine w/the 1.25”. Check the back of your wheels- most OEM Ram wheels have the indentations (see post #72). If so, then it’s just a simple bolt-on.

JOzzz

Reaction score
I’ve read every related post and viewed all pics and can’t decide. I have a ‘20 Rebel w/OEM wheels, tires, and fender flares. What size spacers make the tires flush with the flares and not rub the Mopar splash guards that I recently installed. I’m thinking 1” might be slightly in, and 1.5” might be little beyond... maybe 1.25”? I’m about to order the Bora.. or maybe Coyote or Titan, although I’m not sure the latter is available in 1/4” sizes. Thanks!

What do you want flush with the flares, the sidewalls or the tread path?

STR

Reaction score
Received the Bora's today! It took 7 weeks from order date. I planning on installing them this Thursday, pics to follow soon.
Look forward to the pics (y)

What do you want flush with the flares, the sidewalls or the tread path?
Mostly tread, which I achieved. See post #58.

Users who are viewing this thread