5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's your favorite low-cost Amazon upgrade?

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Did yours come with the front license plate or did you purchase separately? Can you send a link for the bracket if you purchased?
I have my factory supplied one still wrapped up in my garage. Never installed.

Jmathews77

Reaction score

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Before new bumper

Attachments

• PXL_20221022_171746664.jpg
    PXL_20221022_171746664.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 145

cskindt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What front license plate? The one the DMV gave me that sits on a shelf in my garage?
The front license plate was a major problem for me when I moved out here from PA over 20 years ago. I abhorred it.

However, I was really happy about not having any emissions or inspection out here. I guess that makes up for the front plate.

Don't you ever get hassled by the authorities?

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
The front license plate was a major problem for me when I moved out here from PA over 20 years ago. I abhorred it.

However, I was really happy about not having any emissions or inspection out here. I guess that makes up for the front plate.

We are required to have a front plate but a lot of people don't run one. I've never heard of anyone getting a ticket for not having it. No emissions or inspections here either.

My front plate:
IMG_20230131_160511.jpg

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score

I haven't ran a front plate on most of my vehicles for over 20 years. Some of my vehicles still have front plates. Like the school cars for my kids. Granted most of that time I was active duty Navy stationed in California where they can't enforce Nebraska vehicle codes. Only times I ever got hassled for it was by Nebraska State Patrol in western Nebraska. And that was just twice. Got fix it tickets neither one was ever signed off. I have found if you don't act an *** and give the cops a reason to pull you over they tend to just leave you alone. Neither of my trucks really blend in, and both have illegal tint and loud exhaust.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't ran a front plate on most of my vehicles for over 20 years. Some of my vehicles still have front plates. Like the school cars for my kids. Granted most of that time I was active duty Navy stationed in California where they can't enforce Nebraska vehicle codes. Only times I ever got hassled for it was by Nebraska State Patrol in western Nebraska. And that was just twice. Got fix it tickets neither one was ever signed off. I have found if you don't act an *** and give the cops a reason to pull you over they tend to just leave you alone. Neither of my trucks really blend in, and both have illegal tint and loud exhaust.

Colorado is soft on their front plate "requirement," but don't dare park on the street in Denver, they will issue citations. (Ask me how I know).

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/