5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's your favorite low-cost Amazon upgrade?

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
Holy Jesus! The last 2 pages of this thread is bickering about screen protectors lol. Who gives a $h!t if anyone wants a screen protector or not. If you don't want one then don't buy one. If you do want one the buy which ever one you want. Nobody cares either way. Lol

FLiPMaRC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I bought this Android Auto/CarPlay wireless adapter from Amazon about two weeks ago. It was on sale for $30.

I just saw it on TechBargains on sale again ... https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ag=tbpre-20&ascsubtag=02h3bPMbch4XKDCunBFkb47

Coupon Code: 68DM4NLK

After a few weeks, it's been working fine. YMMV. I wanted to get something cheap to test out wireless Android Auto. I didn't want to spend $90 on the Motorola M1A and to find out it's buggy or something.

The one thing that I didn't like is I have to unplug it because the USB hub on our trucks turns off after an hour. I tried using this usb switch, but the wireless Android Auto doesn't work when using it. Maybe I need to find a USB 3.0 switch.

Attachments

• AmazonAAadapter.jpg
    AmazonAAadapter.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I bought this Android Auto/CarPlay wireless adapter from Amazon about two weeks ago. It was on sale for $30.

I just saw it on TechBargains on sale again ... https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ag=tbpre-20&ascsubtag=02h3bPMbch4XKDCunBFkb47

After a few weeks, it's been working fine. YMMV. I wanted to get something cheap to test out wireless Android Auto. I didn't want to spend $90 on the Motorola M1A and to find out it's buggy or something.

The one thing that I didn't like is I have to unplug it because the USB hub on our trucks turns off after an hour. I tried using this usb switch, but the wireless Android Auto doesn't work when using it. Maybe I need to find a USB 3.0 switch.
I have to unplug my AA Wireless. It'll stay on 24/7 if I don't, and it's strong enough for my phone to randomly pick it up and start looking for AA and ping the truck. Kind of defeats the purpose of wireless, but at least my phone isn't plugged in all the time.

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score

how do u use a coupon code on amazon?

FLiPMaRC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I do but not once was it an external coupon, it always adds on the main page.
Learn something new every day.
I find Amazon coupons from:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread