5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What type of trucks do we have

What cab, bed ,drive, etc. Did you pick.

• Total voters

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just seeing what type of builds we have the info won't be helpful for a total truck, but it will be interesting to see what styles, options got picked. Only 10 selections, so I picked some that coververd a few different things.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
In case you didn't know, you can click in the Cab, size, bed size ,etc. And see who has it. This can help you check their posts if you happen to have an issue, want to see a pic, or just want to know who got what.

Thanks for posting your configurations.

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So majority of us are still waiting according to this poll.
I filled out the poll and I'm still waiting since it said "picked" not "driving". I picked it, put down a deposit and am inventing new ways to kill time this summer.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I can only describe from a phone.

At the top right corner there is 3 lines. Select that then select forums.

Then select new member introductions.

Let me know if you find it @alacombe

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I would like to see a massive poll with every option and trim level possible to see what people ordered the most
I have been working on that...but I kept coming up short on the amount for trims. Limited is easy...most everything is included

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I would like to see a massive poll with every option and trim level possible to see what people ordered the most
Also a level 1 for limited and Laramie longhorn is different for a level 1 on other trims as they also have a level 2 for the lower trims. And i believe the advance saftey group is different per trim.

So would you like to see for each available thing you can add, or for the selections you can make on build and price.

Asking because I have been working on a list for the tire and loading thread and it gets alittle confusing going from trim to trim when one means something for one and some thing else for another.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Also a level 1 for limited and Laramie longhorn is different for a level 1 on other trims as they also have a level 2 for the lower trims. And i believe the advance saftey group is different per trim.

So would you like to see for each available thing you can add, or for the selections you can make on build and price.

Asking because I have been working on a list for the tire and loading thread and it gets alittle confusing going from trim to trim when one means something for one and some thing else for another.
I think it would cool to see a massive poll including everything someone can pick to add to a truck like all the options, engine sizes, trims, etc

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I think it would cool to see a massive poll including everything someone can pick to add to a truck like all the options, engine sizes, trims, etc
The various polls added together almost covery all the optons for drivetrain, cab and bed size and mechanical options. Haven't done one for interior features, only cause I haven't found a list that covers each individual option, just packages. Will do what I can to get it all ready for a poll...@Jared B if you aren't able to increase the poll question numbers that high...can you make more than one poll per thread. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread