5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ahhh I see them I didn’t zoom in enough on it does the bumper have cutouts already or did you have to do it yourself?
They were cut in by the guy who made bumper. They are not round holes, so can't just drill them out and snap sensors in.

TheLegend

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My wife is crazy about camping, kayaking, hiking...
I should say lucky you but I knew before marrying her she didn’t like that stuff but I thought I could change her… haha but I will say now that we are having kids she is more susceptible to doing more outdoor activities fingers crossed!

Bigbags85

Reaction score
The fact that it's two-tone and RAM came out during 22 production and said they're not making two-tone Laramies. I like the "tacticool" look but wanted to be different so I ordered a two-tone and they still ended up making it that way. I am in the process of installing the Eibach Pro 2R kit and have since swapped the Fogs for the Diode Dynamic Fogs, Diamondback cover and Randyellis bracket for the Diode Dynamics bar in the front. Ram Airflow Intake and Borla S-Type Exhaust.

Attachments

• PXL_20220511_224446829~2.jpg
    PXL_20220511_224446829~2.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 67
  • PXL_20221016_000105443.jpg
    PXL_20221016_000105443.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 62
  • PXL_20220911_154114437.jpg
    PXL_20220911_154114437.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 63
  • PXL_20221030_195213212~3.jpg
    PXL_20221030_195213212~3.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 65

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The fact that it's two-tone and RAM came out during 22 production and said they're not making two-tone Laramies. I like the "tacticool" look but wanted to be different so I ordered a two-tone and they still ended up making it that way. I am in the process of installing the Eibach Pro 2R kit and have since swapped the Fogs for the Diode Dynamic Fogs, Diamondback cover and Randyellis bracket for the Diode Dynamics bar in the front. Ram Airflow Intake and Borla S-Type Exhaust.
Two tone has been an option most of the time on higher trim levels.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
What sets mine apart? Aside from the fairly minor mods I’ve done (see signature), mine is the only truck built with this specific set of options. And I can prove it. Here’s a breakdown of all the 2022 TRX’s built. It is one of a kind.

1682547094631.png

TheLegend

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What sets mine apart? Aside from the fairly minor mods I’ve done (see signature), mine is the only truck built with this specific set of options. And I can prove it. Here’s a breakdown of all the 2022 TRX’s built. It is one of a kind.

View attachment 157437
Lol that is pure gold that one might take the cake for the thread.

bronco44

Reaction score
Is that spreadsheet only for TRX builds? Would love to see how "unique" my build is straight from the factory.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Is that spreadsheet only for TRX builds? Would love to see how "unique" my build is straight from the factory.
Yeah, I only compiled the TRX stats. It’s a fair amount of work to mine close to 40,000 build sheets (2021 and 2022 TRX) for every single option. I couldn’t imagine putting the data together for 400,000 Ram trucks (2022 only). The list of build sheets is 10x larger, and the list of options is probably 30x larger.

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
thumbnail_IMG_3508.jpg
Mod list:
  • Baja Design LP6, Squadron Sports, S2
    • (Have another pair of Squadron Sports sitting in my garage... dunno what to do with them)
    • (Also have a pair of DD SSC2 Sports sitting in my garage... also dunno what to do with them)
  • iCom HAM Radio hardwired
  • 2 Power Distribution Blocks
    • 1 inside the cab, hidden under rear seat
    • 1 inside the cab, hidden in the switches box I made
  • Switch-Pro 9100 to control all lights
  • Tactilian magnetic US flags
  • Fox 2.5 DSC Front and Rear
  • Carli UCA
  • Carli Rebel-specific HD rear springs
  • Carli rear end links
  • White Knuckle Sliders (not pictured)
  • ARB Single Onboard Compressor (engine bay mount)
  • NH Overland Switch-Pro mount and ARB mount
  • Chassis Unlimited Thorex Bed Rack
    • Rotopax 4.5 Gallon Fuel tank driver side
    • Rotopax 1 gallon water tank (not pictured)
    • Maxtrax recovery board passenger side
    • 5lb propane tank passenger side (still need to work out mounting solution)
  • Inspired Overland Lightweight RTT
    • Only 87lb
    • Clamshell
    • 3 side opening
  • Flexible Solar Panel
  • Solar controller
    • Located inside bed rail mounted switch box
    • Hardwired to the starting battery
  • EcoFlow Delta 2 & Jackery 250W inside the cab.
    • Hardwired to charge when vehicle is running through Victron DC-DC charger
  • Red LED strips hidden under bed rack rails
  • White LED strip hidden under the tent on top of tailgate
    • Cooking light
  • Decked Drawer System
    • Left side:
      • Kitchen, seasoning, utensils, plates, etc stuff that has to do with eating
    • Right side:
      • Tool kits, assorted sockets and wrenches, air lines for airing up and down, fire starters, tire repair kit, propane hose, zipties.
      • Will house my shotgun, rifle, plate carrier, battle belt, additional pistols, etc when going to the range.
  • RAM OE bed rails
  • Wireless charger plugged into AC charging port
    • Ordered without OE wireless charger because I reserved that spot for Switch-Pro control panel
  • Method 305 NV Bronze + Falken Wildpeak AT3W 35x12.5R18 (set of 5)
    • Installing this weekend after we close up shop
  • ICS Dash Mount
  • SDHQ A-Pillar Light Mounts
  • SDHQ Battery Terminal Kit
  • Dark Dune LP6 Mounts
  • 2x Blue-Sea marine grade electrical components
    • Breaker switches for both power distribution blocks
    • Fuse Block w/ Ground (use as power distribution block)
    • Fuse Block (used in conjunction with the switches in the bed rail mounted distribution block)

Last edited:

TheLegend

Ram Guru
Reaction score
View attachment 157477
Mod list:
  • Baja Design LP6, Squadron Sports, S2
    • (Have another pair of Squadron Sports sitting in my garage... dunno what to do with them)
    • (Also have a pair of DD SSC2 Sports sitting in my garage... also dunno what to do with them)
  • iCom HAM Radio hardwired
  • 2 Power Distribution Blocks
    • 1 inside the cab, hidden under rear seat
    • 1 inside the cab, hidden in the switches box I made
  • Switch-Pro 9100 to control all lights
  • Tactilian magnetic US flags
  • Fox 2.5 DSC Front and Rear
  • Carli UCA
  • Carli Rebel-specific HD rear springs
  • Carli rear end links
  • White Knuckle Sliders (not pictured)
  • ARB Single Onboard Compressor (engine bay mount)
  • NH Overland Switch-Pro mount and ARB mount
  • Chassis Unlimited Thorex Bed Rack
    • Rotopax 4.5 Gallon Fuel tank driver side
    • Rotopax 1 gallon water tank (not pictured)
    • Maxtrax recovery board passenger side
    • 5lb propane tank passenger side (still need to work out mounting solution)
  • Inspired Overland Lightweight RTT
    • Only 87lb
    • Clamshell
    • 3 side opening
  • Flexible Solar Panel
  • Solar controller
    • Located inside bed rail mounted switch box
    • Hardwired to the starting battery
  • EcoFlow Delta 2 & Jackery 250W inside the cab.
    • Hardwired to charge when vehicle is running through Victron DC-DC charger
  • Red LED strips hidden under bed rack rails
  • White LED strip hidden under the tent on top of tailgate
    • Cooking light
  • Decked Drawer System
    • Left side:
      • Kitchen, seasoning, utensils, plates, etc stuff that has to do with eating
    • Right side:
      • Tool kits, assorted sockets and wrenches, air lines for airing up and down, fire starters, tire repair kit, propane hose, zipties.
      • Will house my shotgun, rifle, plate carrier, battle belt, additional pistols, etc when going to the range.
  • RAM OE bed rails
  • Wireless charger plugged into AC charging port
    • Ordered without OE wireless charger because I reserved that spot for Switch-Pro control panel
  • Method 305 NV Bronze + Falken Wildpeak AT3W 35x12.5R18 (set of 5)
    • Installing this weekend after we close up shop
  • ICS Dash Mount
Always love your stuff man it sounds like the dream for real. I spend an hour reading your build out one day (maybe two).

What have you got planned for your S2’s or SSC2’s?!

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Always love your stuff man it sounds like the dream for real. I spend an hour reading your build out one day (maybe two).

What have you got planned for your S2’s or SSC2’s?!
thanks man! really appreciate you reading through my build thread!
For the S2/ SSC2 I was thinking mounting them on the middle "post" of my bed rack so I have some kind of camp light./ scene light when I'm doing night runs.
But then the angle of the bed rack and the Rotopax location made it a bit complicated. Plus, I also have 1 Devos Lightranger that I use as campsite light already (I can always grab my friend's if I need 2 lol)
In addition, I may put the bed rack and RTT setup for sale next year and opt for a GFC in preparation for my trip to Alaska.

So for now, they'll just sit in the garage. Maybe I will sell the SSC2 to my friend since he runs DD and I run BD lol. Or maybe one day I'm just bored out of my mind at home that I decide to put them on ;)

TheLegend

Ram Guru
Reaction score
thanks man! really appreciate you reading through my build thread!
For the S2/ SSC2 I was thinking mounting them on the middle "post" of my bed rack so I have some kind of camp light./ scene light when I'm doing night runs.
But then the angle of the bed rack and the Rotopax location made it a bit complicated. Plus, I also have 1 Devos Lightranger that I use as campsite light already (I can always grab my friend's if I need 2 lol)
In addition, I may put the bed rack and RTT setup for sale next year and opt for a GFC in preparation for my trip to Alaska.

So for now, they'll just sit in the garage. Maybe I will sell the SSC2 to my friend since he runs DD and I run BD lol. Or maybe one day I'm just bored out of my mind at home that I decide to put them on ;)
I really do enjoy keeping up with it gives me all kinds of great ways or as my wife says bad ideas to spend money lol but I enjoy it. I’m going to PM you real quick and ask you a question see if you know the answer.

Users who are viewing this thread