5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My boy just turned 1 on Friday :). #2 boy is on the way in January. How are you liking the SyneticUSA retractable cover? Seems like a great deal and only a bit more than many hard tri-folds. It's 5% off right now so comes out to like $806 plus tax, free shipping on Amazon.
I got 1.5 years with that cover less the cross bars and its being a great deal

RAM_Davis

Reaction score
I absolutely love. Best cover option I've had. I would definitely recommend. The Bedrug XLT is a great companion.

So much better than the unistrut rails with my rollup cover leaning against a wall in the garage.

I got 1.5 years with that cover less the cross bars and its being a great deal

Thanks guys. I'm going to pull the trigger. Might wait unttil next week to see if Amazon adds any extra BF savings.

ocwill1

Reaction score
going with the blue on white. Have not decided what to do with the RAM on the side, if I want to debadge or overlay with the blue. Tailgate is debadged, but I have LIMITED and 4X4 blue overlays that I can put on, with or without the badging. No pics, but have the blue stripe in the door handle, and the RAM on front as well. Tried to match the e-torque so I got B5 Blue from decal stores on Etsy.

Attachments

• 20231015_120218 (1).jpg
    20231015_120218 (1).jpg
    233 KB · Views: 43
  • 20231106_152355.jpg
    20231106_152355.jpg
    205.2 KB · Views: 43

OhioBigHorn

Reaction score
Nothing two special but when I was in the buying process back in late 2019 the quad cab I purchased was the only one in Ohio I could find with the Bighorn 2 package and full front bench seat. Also came with the LSD. The dealer I bought from orders all their Rams with LSD's

Users who are viewing this thread