5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What else in your garage?

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Awesome car, I can't imagine what you paid for this in such a clean example of this gen Civic hatch w/ a stick and that motor.

I hope you have a garage, because if you leave this car on the street for more than a few hours, it's likely going to get stolen.
It is garage kept. Have big plans for it!! (K-is the way)

SD Rebel

Reaction score
It is garage kept. Have big plans for it!! (K-is the way)

Awesome, please post the progress.

My buddy's Gen 3 Integra was stolen out of his garage one day, they had to move another car out of the way to get to the Integra. What's interesting is they were clearly professionals, the car they moved out of the way wasn't damaged, the only damage was to the garage door.

That's the only thing keeping me from getting my childhood Integra or Civic, is that I have to park on my driveway and fearful of having it stolen. My E90 M3, no worries in the World.

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score

My buddy's Gen 3 Integra was stolen out of his garage one day, they had to move another car out of the way to get to the Integra. What's interesting is they were clearly professionals, the car they moved out of the way wasn't damaged, the only damage was to the garage door.

That's the only thing keeping me from getting my childhood Integra or Civic, is that I have to park on my driveway and fearful of having it stolen. My E90 M3, no worries in the World.
That’s definitely bothersome and impressive.

I have put a tracker in it from JDI and have kill switches and other means to make it a little harder to take.

But never leave it outside to long.

boogielander

Reaction score

that because no one wants our e90 M lolll

they have no clue :LOL:

edit:
hell, that reminded me...
there were times where I park my E30 outside my friend's tea house and went to eat with my other friends and forgot to lock the door.
happened many times loll

SD Rebel

Reaction score
that because no one wants our e90 M lolll

they have no clue :LOL:

edit:
hell, that reminded me...
there were times where I park my E30 outside my friend's tea house and went to eat with my other friends and forgot to lock the door.
happened many times loll

Lol, it seems the E46 and F80 are the sweet spot with the youngins these days.

I have literally forgotten to lock the doors on My E90 and even my RAM, could be for days while they sat in the driveway carport. I have been a lot more vigilant with that these days. I check all our vehicles before turning in.

boogielander

Reaction score
Lol, it seems the E46 and F80 are the sweet spot with the youngins these days.

I have literally forgotten to lock the doors on My E90 and even my RAM, could be for days while they sat in the driveway carport. I have been a lot more vigilant with that these days. I check all our vehicles before turning in.
yeah pop culture and generational thing i guess.

CSPCRX

Reaction score
Shared some in the new owner introduction thread.

Our CRXs. Mine is the all red 1986 CRX SI and the two tone is my wife’s 1985 CRX.
Untitled by Victor M, on Flickr

The 85 is stock with 75k original miles, we are doing a little restoration on it as the original owner towed it behind their RV. They purchased it new in October of 1984.

The 86 is far from its my street legal track tow. Have owned it since 1992. Started doing SCCA Solo2 in 1994 and eventually moved on to track events. In 2000 we pulled the 1.5L 91hp single cam and swapped in a 170hp B16. It was in a few magazines back then for the swap. Last year we completed another swap on it to a K24a 2.4l making 220hp at the tires and 200ftlbs. Car tips the scales at 2035lbs with a mostly full tank of fuel. Pic of the engine bay now.

Our two wheel toys, 1972 Honda Z50 (pit bike for the track) and my 2007 Softail Standard with 103 kit and cams.

some track action of the CRX from last month.

Last edited:

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Our CRXs. Mine is the all red 1986 CRX SI and the two tone is my wife’s 1985 CRX.

The 85 is stock with 75k original miles, we are doing a little restoration on it as the original owner towed it behind their RV. They purchased it new in October of 1984.

The 86 is far from its my street legal track tow. Have owned it since 1992. Started doing SCCA Solo2 in 1994 and eventually moved on to track events. In 2000 we pulled the 1.5L 91hp single cam and swapped in a 170hp B16. It was in a few magazines back then for the swap. Last year we completed another swap on it to a K24a 2.4l making 220hp at the tires and 200ftlbs. Car tips the scales at 2035 with a mostly full tank of fuel. Pic of the engine bay now.

Our two wheel toys, 1972 Honda Z50 (pit bike for the track) and my 2007 Softail Standard with 103 kit and cams.

Awesome rides!

Bo-Bearski

Reaction score

The 86 is far from its my street legal track tow. Have owned it since 1992. Started doing SCCA Solo2 in 1994 and eventually moved on to track events. In 2000 we pulled the 1.5L 91hp single cam and swapped in a 170hp B16. It was in a few magazines back then for the swap. Last year we completed another swap on it to a K24a 2.4l making 220hp at the tires and 200ftlbs. Car tips the scales at 2035lbs with a mostly full tank of fuel. Pic of the engine bay now.

Wish I still had my 1985 Honda CRX 1.5... that was my first new car.... $9K out the door and could drive from San Diego to Santa Cruz via highway 101 on 1 tank of gas!!! 1985 Honda CRX_1.jpg
1985 Honda CRX_2.jpg
...always adding my personal touches, the blue stripe was normally red on all CRXs. I still can't leave "Stock" alone! 40 years later.

SD Rebel

Reaction score
Man, I wished I still had my Acura Integra, loved that car, was my first new car out of high-school and just after the military. Probably the best shifter/clutch I've ever felt, including in comparison to my previous E46 & E90 M3s, even my previous 997.2.

Most are either well kept high priced examples or beat up jalopies and still overpriced. If I get rich enough one day, I plan on buying a decent one and restoring to like new condition. Then modding it in period to how I wished but couldn't afford to do back then.

God, I realize how old I am now, my 1993 Integra would be 31 years old now! If I went back 31 years when my car was new, it would be 1962. When I think how I viewed "classic cars" cars of 1962 back in 1993 is how people see my 1993 Integra now, that's crazy!

Last edited:

Bo-Bearski

Reaction score
Man, I wished I still had my Acura Integra, loved that car, was my first new car out of high-school and just after the military. Probably the best shifter/clutch I've ever felt, including in comparison to my previous E46 & E90 M3s, even my previous 997.2.

Most are either well kept high priced examples or beat up jalopies and still overpriced. If I get rich enough one day, I plan on buying a decent one and restoring to like new condition. Then modding it in period to how I wished but couldn't afford to do back then.

God, I realize how old I am now, my 1993 Integra would be 31 years old now! If I went back 31 years when my car was new, it would be 1962. When I think how I viewed "classic cars" cars of 1962 back in 1993 is how people see my 1993 Integra now, that's crazy!
I feel ya!. The Honda clutch was butter and the shift gate was firm and short. That car was so light and nimble.. Now the hardest I clutch/shift I ever drove was in a '73 Pantera 351C... quite the calve work out and practically had to look at the gate to be sure you were in 3rd not 5th!

JF19Longhorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Too dang much.. need to get ride of some stuff.

- 1969 Mustang Mach 1: I bought when I was a teenager.. started a full off restoration back in 2018, then my second son was born.. he's turning 5 this weekend. 🤬 🤬 🤬
- 2009 Harley Sportster: was my dad's.. I've put over 20k on this bike and will probably keep it forever
- 2011 Harley Vrod Muscle: my first motorcycle, put over 25k miles on this one
- 2018 Harley 750 Street: wife's first motorcycle, trying to get her to sell it since she rarely rides it.. has maybe 2k miles on the clock.
- 2022 Harley Road Glide ST: my current goto bike. I'm about to click over 10k, probably this weekend.

..rest of the stuff is lawn mowers, 24' enclosed trailer, various quads, my son's old F150 he blew up the transmission in is still sitting in there..

CSPCRX

Reaction score
Wish I still had my 1985 Honda CRX 1.5... that was my first new car.... $9K out the door and could drive from San Diego to Santa Cruz via highway 101 on 1 tank of gas!!! View attachment 186015
View attachment 186016
...always adding my personal touches, the blue stripe was normally red on all CRXs. I still can't leave "Stock" alone! 40 years later.

thats awesome! I’m with you about modifying things. Luckily I have the 86 which allows me to get all that out of my system so I can keep the 85 as stock and original as possible. They are fun little cars for sure!

scully

Reaction score
This is my 1968 charger , I purchased it from the original owner back in 1994 for $600 and I have been driving ever since then ,every chance I get ....its a 318 car all original its rough and by no means a pretty show car .....but it's a fun "driver " that I enjoy and don't have to worry about it to much when I am out with it

Attachments

• 20240629_181150.jpg
    20240629_181150.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 17

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Too dang much.. need to get ride of some stuff.

- 1969 Mustang Mach 1: I bought when I was a teenager.. started a full off restoration back in 2018, then my second son was born.. he's turning 5 this weekend. 🤬 🤬 🤬
- 2009 Harley Sportster: was my dad's.. I've put over 20k on this bike and will probably keep it forever
- 2011 Harley Vrod Muscle: my first motorcycle, put over 25k miles on this one
- 2018 Harley 750 Street: wife's first motorcycle, trying to get her to sell it since she rarely rides it.. has maybe 2k miles on the clock.
- 2022 Harley Road Glide ST: my current goto bike. I'm about to click over 10k, probably this weekend.

..rest of the stuff is lawn mowers, 24' enclosed trailer, various quads, my son's old F150 he blew up the transmission in is still sitting in there..
Pictures????

JF19Longhorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Pictures????

Don't have much with me in the way of pictures right now.. here's what I have.

Mustang prior to tearing her apart.. (floor pans and Trq Boxes)
1720705609542.png

A pic of three of the Harley's and my oldest's Quad, probably 3-4 years ago
1720705905873.png

Vrod one the tail of the dragon afew years back
1720706207777.png

The Road Glide and the Sporty (after repaint) earlier this year
1720706076398.jpeg

RG on the tail of the dragon earlier this year
1720706350622.png

Attachments

• 1720706134318.png
    1720706134318.png