5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What else in your garage?

There is also a subtle, yet important, difference between the words difference and different.

- Internal Investigations Team, Grammar Police

Yep. That was a spelling error, not a grammar error, but equally annoying and sloppy. Autocorrect has made us all lazy, including the Grammar Police. 🤣🤣

What is with everyone calling/spelling car brakes "breaks"? Is there something new i don't know about in 2024 that makes brakes identify as breaks now? Or are the brakes breaking so much from stupid drivers that now they just say breaks? Or has this country just gotten that dumb in the last few years that literally nobody knows the difference between breaks.......and brakes? I literally see it multiple times a day across all social media platforms🤦‍♂️😅😂

Ok, enough for now...
If your brakes break while braking in a turn at breakneck speed then the brakes need a break from braking so hard. Give it a break already!

:ROFLMAO:I wasn't looking for a high end / project car. I just wanted a work commuter to replace my 23yr old Mitsubishi. I still have the Ram and my wife has a 2012 Pathfinder.

But now I hate you for introducing me to these sites :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
it's all good. do that on company time LOL
CNB occasionally has some low mileage camry that's perfect for the job LOL

There is also a subtle, yet important, difference between the words difference and different.

- Internal Investigations Team, Grammar Police
There is also a smaller but very noisy group that doesn't know the difference between the nouns “man” and “woman” as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back